60

It's been two weeks since I last talked to Draco. Honestly, it felt like we weren't even in a relationship anymore. But we were. And it hurt.

It was the beginning of October, so we had been at Hogwarts for a month now. In that one month I only spoke to Draco three times.

I was planning on going to the astronomy tower tonight. Maybe I would run into him there.

I would lie if I said I didn't miss him, because I did. I miss the way things were.

I was sitting on my bed, Pansy had just came back from the shower and was now brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

She looked in the mirror, in my direction. I was still lost in my thoughts.

Suddenly she stopped brushing her hair.

"What's happening to your eyes?" Pansy asked.

I looked up to her. "What do you mean?"

"They're yellow." She said.

I shot her a confused look.

"Now they're orange." She said.

I walked over to the mirror, and saw that my eyes were indeed orange.

"Let's go to Dumbledore." Pansy said.

A few minutes later we found ourselves in Dumbledore's office.

"So your eye color changes?" He asked.

"Yes, I don't know exactly when it started. I hadn't noticed anything before, only until Pansy pointed it out." I said.

"You're Methamorphmagi." He said. "Does your hair change too?"

"Not that I'm aware of." I said.

"It does, I've saw it before. A very small piece of your hair had changed. I thought I was imagining it then." Pansy said.

"Where was that piece, Ms Parkinson?" Dumbledore asked.

"Wait, let me look." Pansy said and brushed her hands through my hair.

"Oh, it's much more than before." Pansy said. She held up the top layer of my hair. The bottom layer of my hair was colored.

"The top layer of your hair covers it up. I don't know if that's gonna be like that forever, or if the top layer is gonna be like the bottom layer." Dumbledore said.

"When do we find out?" Pansy asked. She was liking this all a bit too much.

"I don't know. We'll see soon. Listen, you can control it. So whenever your hair and eyes turn another color, just think about the color you want it to be. It will probably take a while in the beginning, but you'll learn it eventually." Dumbledore explained.

"Ok, thank you." I said.

"Does your father know?" He asked.

"No, not yet." I answered.

"I'll talk to him." He said.

"Ok, thank you sir. Bye." I said and we walked back to our dorm.

But first we got some books from the library. I needed to know everything about my new ability. Maybe I, too, enjoyed this a bit too much.

[a/n] slay besties.
oh yeah here's a picture to see what the eye and hair colors mean. lol

 lol