14

The next morning I woke up in a big bed. I got out and looked in the mirror.

Then I remember everything I did last night. I looked at the oversized sweater I was wearing. It was Draco's quidditch sweater.

I then heard a knock on my dorm.

"Wait a second." I said. I quickly grabbed a pair of jeans and put them on. Then I opened the door.

"Good morning." Draco said, he scanned me up and down.

"Hi." I said.

"How have you slept?" He asked.

"Very good, actually." I said.

"You fell asleep in the pool." He said and chuckled.

"I know." I said and rubbed my hand over my head.

"In my arms." He added.

I stared at him.

"Don't worry. My mom used a spell so you were dried up and I just lifted you to bed. But you were ice cold so I got you my jumper." He said.

I let out a sigh. "Thanks."

"But I did carry you to your bed. I tucked you in like a little baby." He said and laughed.

"Oh shut up." I said and hit his arm softly.

"You know you're really cute when you're asleep." He said.

I smiled at him.

"My parents are gone. Want to have breakfast in a random cafe? There's one really close." He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

I put on some shoes and left with Draco to the cafe. Still wearing his sweater, I forgot I even had it on. It smelled like his cologne.

"What would you like?" The waiter asked Draco. He ordered something.

"And for your sister?" The waiter asked.

I stared at Draco who tried to keep in his laugh.

"The same, please." I said and faked a smile.

When the waiter was gone Draco burst out laughing.

"And for your sister?" I mocked the waiter, which only made Draco laugh harder.

"It's not funny!" I said.

"Sorry." He said but just laughed on.

Then it made me laugh too.

We ate our breakfast and then went back to his house.

It wasn't hot today. It was around 15°c and there was rain expected.

We sat in the backyard and played some games while we listened to music. Draco won easily. But it was still fun.

We sat there until it started pouring. Draco quickly brought all the games inside. I still sat outside in the rain.

Draco came back outside and sat down next to me.

"You really love the rain don't you?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I answered as I stared at the sky.

Draco stood up and held out his hand. The music was still playing. "Dance?" He asked.

I laughed and grabbed his hand as he helped me up.

He put his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulder. I placed my head against his chest. And we danced.

It wasn't a special dance. It wasn't our birthday or we weren't at a party. It was just a normal dance. But it felt so special.

We danced for a few minutes. Draco put his cold arms around my body and lifted me up.

"I got to take you inside now before you freeze to death." He said and he walked inside with me in his arms.

"I'll just take a quick shower." I said and ran upstairs.

"Yeah, me too." Draco said and upstairs we both went to another bathroom.

The house was huge, it had multiple bathrooms. The one I was going to use was next to the room I stayed in.

"It's your room." Narcissa always said.

I came over every year, and there was really no one else who stayed in the room. I sometimes left my stuff in the room which I didn't need at school, knowing that I would come in any break and would still find it in the same place as before.

I quickly showered and then head downstairs.