6

It was Christmas Break. I didn't really have anywhere to go, since my father would be at Hogwarts during the whole break. My friends would come back to Hogwarts on January 1st, since it was my birthday then.

The first few days I spend in the library reading a lot of books. But then I started losing the motivation.

It was 2nd day of Christmas today. I woke up and saw a letter on my desk.

' I feel infinite
D.M. '

I recognized the quote immediately. He took the book with him. I smiled and pinned it on my wall next to the other letter I got from him before.

I ran down the stairs to my father. Yesterday he was too busy, so we were 'celebrating' Christmas today.

"Happy Christmas father!" I said as I walked towards him. I gave him a hug.

"Happy Christmas y/n." He said.

I gave him a present. It was a drawing of us. I gave it a little tap with my wand, and it started moving.

"Thank you dear. I like it very much." He said.

His present for me was a small silver bracelet. It had a little snake on it with green diamonds.

"Ooooh, I love it!" I said. I gave him a hug.

"It was your mother's." He said. "She wore it everyday. She got it from me."

We talked for a little longer, until he had to leave. I went back to my dorm.

I grabbed a paper and started writing.

' Hey you.

I celebrated Christmas today! My dad gave me a bracelet. It was my mom's. It's silver and has a little snake on it with green diamonds. How was your Christmas?

I can't wait to see you guys in a few days. I'm really exited for my birthday.

I got your letter, by the way. You took the book with you? Draco Malfoy, you continue to surprise me.
I love the quotes. They both are pinned on my wall.

(y/f/l).S.

PS: If you hadn't noticed, there's a present for you in the envelope. '

My present for him was a drawing of us when we were little. With it I put a collage of pictures of us. I thought it was cute, I was just hoping he would think the same.

I gave it to my owl and it flew away.

I decided to take a quick shower. My hair was really dirty so I really wanted to wash it.

When I came back from the shower I got another letter.

' Hey.

That's cute. You can show it to me in a few days. My Christmas was pretty ok. We spend the days with our family.

I can't wait to see you again too. I got the best presents ever for your birthday.

And yes, of course I took the book. I promised you I would read it! And that's cute. I'll send them more often ;)

I love the drawing you made. It's perfect. And the collage is very nice. Thank you.
I got a gift for you too. It's in the envelope.

D.M. '

I looked inside the envelope and saw a small ring inside. The ring was silver and had 3 small diamonds. The diamonds were green. Exactly the same color as the diamonds on the bracelet I got from my father.

I put the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly.

[a/n] i'm tired.