63

I was now better since a week ago. I was sick for three weeks, and now I finally got back to classes. I hadn't seen Draco anywhere. I decided to not got to the astronomy tower anymore, because that would be easier for me. It didn't hurt as much as it did before. My hair wasn't black anymore.

I was now on my way to Dumbledore. When I arrived the door to his office was open. I stepped in, but stopped when I saw my father. Both of them didn't notice me. They were in the middle of a conversation.

"There comes a time, when Harry Potter must be told something. But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable." Dumbledore said.

"Must be told what?" My father asked.

"On the night Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow to kill Harry, and Lily Potter cast herself between them, the curse rebounded. When that happened, a part of Voldemort's soul latched itself onto the only living thing it could find ; Harry himself." Dumbledore said.

"There's a reason Harry can speak with snakes. There's a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort's mind. A part of Lord Voldemort lives inside him." He continued.

"So when the time comes, the boy must die?" My father asked.

"Yes. And Voldemort himself must do it." Dumbledore replied.

"You've kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment. You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter." My father concluded.

"Don't tell me now you've grown to care for the boy?" Dumbledore said

My father gave Dumbledore a look.

"Expecto Patronum!" He then said. A blast of light bursts from his wand, a silver doe.

"Lily. After all this time?" Dumbledore asked.

"Always." My father replied.

I stepped in further. "You never loved mum, did you?" I asked. They both turned to me.

"Y/n." My father said.

"I've read about it, in mums diary. About how you were in love with Harry's mum. That's the reason you two broke up after all. But you never loved mum. You always loved Lily Potter. You only dated my mum to try and forget about her, didn't you?" I asked, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a stand of my hair getting red.

He didn't reply, he just looked at me.

"So you lied to me, my whole live. You told me you loved mum, and you miss her so much. That were all lies? You didn't love my mum, you love Harry's mum." I continued.

I shrugged, but still didn't say anything.

"You didn't even want me. You wanted nothing to do with me. Until mum died and you were forced to raise me. Do you hate me? Do you regret me? Don't I remind you of mum?" I asked.

"Y/n, I did love your mother. Just not in the way I loved Lily. No one compared to her. I don't regret you, of course not! You do remind me of your mother. You look just like her. You're as powerful as she was, Y/n. Sometimes it scared me a little. But I don't hate you. I would never hate you. You're my daughter." He said.

"Lily's patronus was a doe, and so is yours?" I asked.

"Yes. A patronus refers to someone you love, miss or have great memories with." He replied. "You know, your mother's patronus was a-"

"Expecto Patronum." I said and flicked my wand. A light came out of my wand, it formed a dragon which flew around the room.

"- dragon..." He finished and looked in amazement.

[a/n] dad was too stunned to speak