52

A few weeks later...

"Department of ministries." A female voice said as we entered.

"It closed half an hour ago, everyone's gone." Ginny said.

"Harry, are you sure this is not a trick? There's a difference between what Voldemort actually sees and what he wants you to see." I said.

"I'm sure. Let's go. This way." He said. We followed him.

"This is it. This is where Sirius was." Harry said after a while. "He's in here somewhere."

"Harry, have you seen this? It's got your name on it." Neville said.

Harry picked it up.

"Harry!" Hermione suddenly said.

A figure walked our way.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.

"Mr Malfoy?" I said as the man got closer. I recognized his cane.

"You should be able to tell the difference between a dream and reality." He said. "You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see."

He looked my way. "Hello, Y/n. Fancy meeting you here." He turned back to Harry. "Now hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us I'll break it." Harry said.

Then we heard a woman laugh. "He knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby, Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville said.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?" She replied.

"Better now they're about to be avenged." Neville said and pulled out his wand. I quickly pulled him back.

"Let's, everybody, just calm down. All we want is that prophecy." Lucius said.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"How dare you speak his name. You filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix yelled. I flinched at her words.

"Prophecy's can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made." Lucius explained.

Meanwhile more death eaters appeared. I wondered if my father was one of them. We stood in a circle, everyone facing another death eater. Harry and I stood in front of Lucius and Bellatrix.

"Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord?" Lucius asked. "Why he was unable to kill you, when you were only an infant? Don't you want to know the secrets of your scar? All the answers are here, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me, and I can show you everything." He said as he got closer.

"I've waited many years." Harry said.

"I know." Lucius replied.

"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now!" Harry said.

"Stupefy!" We all yelled as the death eaters flew back.

Then we started running. Death eaters appeared around us. We fired spells at them.

With a few flicks of our wands Hermione and I threw down some of the prophecy's. Then we were together with the whole group again. Towards us came flying a death eater.

"Reducto!" Ginny yelled. Prophecy's started to fall down.

We looked at them, since they were still far away.

But they soon got a little closer. "Guys I think we need to..." I started.

Then the prophecy's got really close. "Run!" I shouted as loud as I could. We all started running away.

"Get back to the door!" Harry said.

We walked through a door but we all fell down.

[a/n] i had to cut this chapter in half because otherwise it would be sooo long.