47

"Y/n!!!!!!" Pansy yelled as she ran towards me at full speed.

She jumped into my arms, but I fell backward because of her speed. We were now laying on the ground.

"Happy birthday." She said while she was still on top of me, hugging me.

"Come on Pansy, don't keep her all for yourself." Theo said after a few seconds.

Pansy got up and held her hand out to pull me up too.

Then Theo wrapped his arms around me. "Happy birthday you. Finally you're 16 too."

Next was Blaise. He also wrapped his arms around me. "Happy birthday y/n."

We made our way to the Slytherin table. Unlike yesterday, everyone now sat by their own house table.

"Come on Draco, we're waiting for you to turn 16 now." Blaise said, causing us to laugh.

"I can't believe you guys are all older than me." Draco said.

We talked some more. A lot, actually. We were the last ones to leave the Great Hall after dinner.

We went to the common room, where we talked even more.

Finally, Pansy and I went to my room. It was around 9 pm now. Pansy was spending the next few nights in my room with me, because otherwise she would feel alone.

We sat on my bed.

"I still have a present for you." She said.

I giggled. "What is it?"

She picked the present from a bag. I opened it.

In it was a book, written by a witch. There was also a note book.

"Now that Umbridge has banned all muggle books, I thought I'd give you my favorite book written by a witch. There's some awesome advice in it. You can learn a lot of it. You can write it all down in the note book. I hope you like it." She explained.

"I love it. Thanks Pansy." I said and hugged her.

"So how w-" Pansy started but was cut off by Draco's owl flying inside.

It dropped the letter on my desk. I got up and picked it up.

' 10 pm, Astronomy tower.
Love you. '

"Oooh, your dance!" Pansy shrieked.

I smiled. "Yeah."

We spend some more time talking about our Christmas. Until it was time for me to go.

At exactly 10 pm I walked up the stairs from the astronomy tower.

When I reached the top, I found Draco standing there and looking at the view.

Then he turned around. He immediately held out his hand. With a flick of his wand some music started playing, the same song as always.

We danced. We danced like every year.

When we finally stopped, we sat down looking at the view.

"I love you." I said, still staring at the view.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me. "I love you more." He then said.

[a/n] i'm currently in a plane. i'm flying back home ☹️