38

We were walking at Hogsmeade station. Blaise, Pansy and Theo in front of me and Draco.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Draco said as he passed Harry.

Harry attempts to attack Draco. Draco backs away, bumping into me hard. Ron pulls Harry back.

"What did I tell you? He's going crazy." He tells me.

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yells.

I turn my head and mouth 'sorry' to them. Hermione nods.

When I turned back to Draco, he has a massive smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes.

"Did I hurt you, by the way?" He asked.

"You only bumped into my arm. Hurt a little, to be honest. But it's probably just a bruise." I replied.

"Sorry love." He said.

"Love, huh? We're in the nickname stage?" I joked.

"I can be romantic sometimes." He said.

"Draco Malfoy. You continue to surprise me every day." I said. He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

. . .

After Dumbledore held his speech, and we got to meet our new defense against the dark arts teacher, who I already hate, we went to the common room to our usual spot.

"I already hate Umbridge." Pansy said.

"Me too." Blaise and Theo said at the same time, causing me and Pansy to giggle.

"I swear the voice of that woman only. I'd rather jump of the astronomy tower and die than listen to that voice for a whole year." I said.

Draco looked at me in shock. "Don't worry, I won't leave you alone." I said, he grins and presses his lips on my head.

"Ew. You guys are like so... couple-ish." Pansy joked.

"Well they are a couple after all." Theo said.

"Yeah Pansy, when are you finally going to fall in love. It's taking way too long." Blaise said.

"Yeah Pansy. Hurry up. I want drama." I said.

Pansy shot me a look. I couldn't quite read her expression at first. But then I realized.

"Ahem. Excuse me. I'm very tired. I'm going to my dorm. Pansy, you coming?" I said.

Pansy faked a yawn. "Yep, on my way."

"But it's early." Theo said in a sad voice.

"Bro, that was the fakest thing I've ever seen. It's probably just girl problems or something." Blaise told Theo.

Draco smiled at me. But he said nothing else. Pansy and I disappeared in our dorm.

"Tell me everything." I said as I close the door.

She told me a lot of things about the past years and how she's always had a feeling for Blaise, but she just couldn't find out what exactly it was. Until she saw Blaise walking with another girl, and she realized she was jealous.

I shrieked. "Merlin's beard Pansy! You're falling in love." I said exited.

"Shhh. You talk, like, really loud. If you continue to talk as loud as you do the guys are going to hear us." Pansy said.

We talked some more about it and then when it was late we actually went to bed.

[a/n] pansy & blaise will be so frikking cuuuute.