32

Draco and I were sitting at breakfast when the newspaper arrived. I also got another letter, but I decided to open that later.

How are things with Cedric and Y/n?
The title said.

A few months ago there was a secret little relationship between Cedric Diggory and Y/n Snape. How are they doing now? We asked them a few questions at the second task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

Cedric Diggory now has a relationship with Cho Chang. Cedric said he likes Cho very much. He denies the relationship between him and Y/n. Cho told us she wasn't jealous of Y/n, because she knows she wouldn't do something like that. Could she be wrong?

Y/n Snape is in a relationship with Draco Malfoy, the boy she shared a kiss with earlier. She also denies the secret love between her and Cedric. Draco told us he trusts Y/n that she wouldn't cheat on him with Cedric. But is Y/n being honest, or is she a liar?

I grunted. "Merlin I hate this woman!"

"It's ok, I believe you. I don't care what the rest thinks." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I felt my cheeks burning. I sat closer to him as he put his arm around me.

. . .

Later, when I arrived at my dorm, I jumped onto my bed.

Pansy had already left, I didn't know when. I didn't see her anywhere this morning.

I decided to open the other letter I got this morning.

Dear Y/n,

I'm sorry I didn't talk to you in person. Next week I won't be available to talk because of the Tournament. I have to help them with some stuff I can't say.

I once gave you a little box. Do you remember? The one which was locked but you didn't have a key. It was your mother's. It had some little colored stones on it l. Could you maybe drop it of at the potions classroom? I really need it at the moment, I promise I'll return it when I'm finished with it. And I promise I'll search for the key too.

Thank you dear.

Love,
Dad.

I got of my bed and grabbed the box with my mother's stuff.

While searching for the box I found the diary I once got for my birthday. I put it on my nightstand. Then I quickly ran to the potions classroom to drop of the little box.

When I was finished I went back to my dorm. I looked at the diary for a while, put then I opened it.

A piece of paper fell out when I opened it. I picked it up and started reading.

Y/n.

By the time you read this, I am long gone. I'm writing this while I'm pregnant with you. I know you're confused right now. Yes, I am dead. I'm going to die while giving birth to you. You're father doesn't know. He'll give you this, I promise.

I had a choice. I could abort you, meaning I'll live but you'll never set a foot on earth. Or I could decide to have you, and I'll die myself. I want you to live, Y/n. I want you to live your life.

I'll tell your dad to give you all of this when you're old enough. He won't know what is in it. These are all blank pages for him. He can't see it. I want to warn you. In here are some of the deepest secrets. You might find out things you wouldn't want to know. So be careful.

I love you, Y/n. Even though I never got to meet you in real life. Make the most of your life. Go to school, get good grades, fall in love, marry someone you love,
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.

Love,
Your mother.

[a/n] here we go.