3.

July 17, 2019

Ari woke up early, careful not to wake Hwan, her boyfriend, she went into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

Biting her lip, she took off the tank top she had been sleeping in, tossed it into the laundry basket and removed her underwear, dropping it into the basket and stepped into the shower.

The hot water made her growl, but she tried to muffle the sound, glancing sideways at the door. Taking a deep breath, Ari leaned her forehead against the wall.

On the second day, Ari had decided to go to work early to prepare breakfast for Izeul. She was very fond of the little one, a lively and funny child.

Last night she had managed to read most of the information Mr. Kim had given her. Izeul didn't seem to have any set routine, so Ari had decided to create one for her.

She turned off the water and wrapped herself in a towel, tucking it over her chest. She stood again in front of the mirror and wiped away the steam that had clung to the smooth surface.

"You're up" she flinched at the sound of Hwan's voice. "Yeah, I want to go early" she tried not to look at him, walking past the bed on her way to the wardrobe.

"Honey, I'm sorry…" his arms wrapped around her waist and she froze. "It's nothing…" Ari whispered, trying not to shiver as he brushed her hair back, placing light kisses on her neck.

"Go back to bed, let me show you how sorry I am…" he turned her towards him and she closed her eyes, trying to hide the fear so as not to provoke it unnecessarily.

He led her back to the bed, forcing her to sit up. Bumping her shoulder softly, he pressed her against the mattress, kissing her.

Two hours later:

"Ariii!" Izeul's voice rang through the house like a bell ringing, followed by her running footsteps

"Just in time,sweetie, look what I got!" Ari turned around with a plate full of pancakes covered in maple syrup. "Whoa!" Izeul squealed happily and Ari placed the plate on the counter, helping her into the high chair.

Izeul stuck her fork into the pancakes Ari had presciently already sliced. "What will we do today?" the little girl asked, munching on her breakfast temptingly as Ari washed the used dishes.

"How about we go for a walk first, then maybe make lunch together?" Ari asked wiping her hands on her jeans and smiled at Izeul.

Izeul thought, tapping her temple with the other end of her fork. Ari leaned on the counter across from her, patiently awaiting her decision. Her long ponytail fell to the sides of her face and she swept it back deftly.

Izeul stared at her hair. "How about we play hair salon?" the little girl asked enthusiastically and Ari blinked. "Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the hairdresser?" she asked and Izeul grinned charmingly.