10.

Seokjin shoved Hoseok, who did the same to Jimin

Seokjin shoved Hoseok, who did the same to Jimin. The three stared in amazement at Namjoon who was watching Ari and Izeul.

Ari was on her knees, Izeul hanging from her neck, her face buried in her chest, and they were clinging to each other on the hall floor, crying and hugging like there was no tomorrow.

"Is he smiling?" Jungkook leaned closer to Seokjin and asked him so quietly that Seokjin wasn't sure if he actually heard him. "Widely at that" Taehyung joined the whisper as well.

"Arry, I missed you so much!" Izeul sobbed, her little hands clutching Ari's neck as if she were about to melt and disappear into thin air.

"I missed you too, sweetie! God, I missed you so much!" Ari pressed her hard, burying her face in the soft baby hair. "I love you, sweetie!" Ari laughed gently, pushing her away slightly to wipe away her tears.

"Dad is bad, he made you leave!" Izeul cried and clung to Ari again who looked at Namjoon whose smile faded and he lowered his eyebrows.

"Don't talk like that, sweetie, you remember what we talked about, right?" Izeul nodded, sniffling, and Ari smiled at her. "Daddy is human too, sweetie, big and strong, but human and humans make mistakes" Izeul looked at her with watery eyes and nodded.

"But he made you cry" Izeul cried. "But he also apologized, my love" Ari assured her and she nodded. "Good girl, now you have to forgive daddy and give him a hug because he's hurting too, right?" Ari whispered softly in her ear and Izeul nodded, turning to Namjoon.

"I forgive you, daddy" Izeul smiled tearfully and reached out her hands to Namjoon. He crouched down and hugged her tightly, never taking his eyes off Ari, who was smiling gently at the sweet sight.

Six voices gasped in delight behind them. It was the first time in a month that Izeul hugged her father and smiled happily.

Namjoon kept his eyes on Ari. Her soft smile made her face glow in a way he hadn't noticed before. "I'm sorry," he said with only his lips, squeezing his daughter tightly. Ari nodded slightly and turned towards the door, but Namjoon's voice stopped her.

“Miss Hyun…” she turned and looked over her shoulder at him. "Can we....talk in private?" he let go of Izeul and stood up.

Ari bit her lip and looked at Yoongi and Seokjin who nodded encouragingly at her. "Sure" she uncertainly looked down at Izeul who was standing next to her father holding his hand and with hope in her eyes.

"Oh, for God's sake, how could I resist such a request!" she exclaimed with a smile and Namjoon breathed a sigh of relief. "In my office?" Namjoon suggested and she nodded.

“Miss Hyun…” Namjoon took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. "Apologies are accepted." Ari eased him and he looked at her startled. “Mr. Kim, I know a man like you is not used to apologizing.” she looked him straight in the eye. “I'm sure it's hard for you, but if you want me to stay, we have to learn to live together.” he nodded wordlessly.

"Great, see you tomorrow morning" she started for the door but Namjoon grabbed her arm. Ari looked down with raised eyebrows and he quickly let her go. "Aren't you going to stay at the mansion?" he asked quietly and she shook her head.

"No, it's better for both of us if we spend as little time together as possible." she tried to open the door, but he put his hand on her. "Please Miss Hyun…" Ari sighed and turned to him. He was leaning over her, his eyes scanning her face, so close she could feel his breath on her face.

"Stay" she swallowed nervously and stepped back, her back hitting the door and he tilted his head slightly. "I...I may have forgiven...but I haven't forgotten" Ari mumbled and Namjoon stuttered slightly.

"... I chose her so carefully..." Binna's words from his dream flashed into his mind. Binna had chosen her for them and he couldn't let her go.

He had forgotten, he had broken his promise once, he had sullied his wife's memory, but she had given him a second chance and he was determined to honor her at all costs. As long as Binna wanted Hyun Ari in his life, he had no choice, no matter how guilty he felt.

He leaned in a little more, meeting their eyes. "I was a fool and I acted like a jerk... I'll let you punish me too... Miss Hyun" he whispered softly and Ari took a sharp breath, confused and startled by his intimate behavior.

"What…" she swallowed hard and blushed heavily, looking down. "When I speak, I like to be looked into, Miss Hyun" he lifted her chin with two fingers and she blinked.

"I…" she shivered and he chuckled. "Okay, I promised the boys I wouldn't pressure you, for now you can stay in your apartment, but soon…" he leaned in a little more and his cheek touched hers. "Soon, Miss Hyun, you'll have to put up with me around the clock" he whispered and she closed her eyes tightly, feeling her heart skip a few beats.

His hand slid down her neck and his eyes narrowed at the sight of the remaining blue that matched his fingers perfectly. Namjoon gritted his teeth and his body tensed. "Go, before I leave quite a few different imprints on your beautiful neck, Miss Hyun" he pulled back reluctantly and she bolted out of the office and the mansion at the speed of light.

"What did you do to her again, Namjoon?" Seokjin glared at him and Namjoon smirked. "Nothing yet, hyung, at least for now…" he replied as if to himself.

Namjoon tried to calm his pulse. "I don't know what you're up to,my love, but I won't fail this time" Namjoon thought looking at the still wide open door.

"Why did Ari pop out red as a tomato?" Hoseok admitted through the door and Namjoon narrowed his eyes. Apparently little Miss Nanny wasn't as tough as she wanted.

"Did you know it was going to be like this, honey?" Namjoon thought again, crossing his arms over his chest. "Is that why you chose her? What is there about this woman that I can't see?" Namjoon continued his mental conversation.

"The earth is calling Namjoon?" he looked at Seokjin. "Are you even listening to me?" he pouted and Namjoon shook his head, walking back into his office.

He settled behind his desk and stared at Binna's picture. She was smiling at him with so much love. "Why this annoying woman, my love, do you really think she can fill the void?" he asked and closed his eyes, thinking about Ari and how his body had reacted to hers.

"Can I even guarantee that anything will work out?" Namjoon asked and sighed. "Answer me, Binna, what exactly do you want from me, what should I do with her?" he whispered and closed his eyes.