62.

Time passed quickly, Ari wasn't sure if it was because the twins were growing like mushrooms or because Namjoon was trying to take care of her like she was made of porcelain.

It was as if he made her fall in love with him again and again, taking her on romantic dates, walks in the park with the twins and Izeul, movie nights with pizza and ice cream. Without pressuring her, giving her time to forgive him, she didn't notice at all how and when the three of them returned to the mansion again.

Izeul, Areum, and Narun were now being looked after by mrs. Jiang and Tori while she was enjoying Namjoon's undivided attention. The only thing that still dampened their happiness was that there was still no sign of Kang Hyo and Park Lisa.

The boys did everything they could, but it was as if the earth had opened up and swallowed the only ones who dared openly turn against Bangtan.

"I think it's time" Ari looked at Namjoon with raised eyebrows and put down her fork. The two were on another date, at their favorite restaurant. "Time for what?" she asked and Namjoon bit his lip uncertainly and swallowed, fumbling in his jacket pocket.

"It's been two years since you came into my life and I couldn't be more grateful for that. The twins are almost eight months old, we're living together again and..." Namjoon trailed off, placing a small black box on the table.

"I know I've hurt you many times, an unforgivable lot, but I love you from the bottom of my soul and I can't imagine going a second without knowing you're mine" he looked at her, his eyes shining with tenderness and love.

"Namjoon…" Arie bit her lip and her eyes watered. "I know, baby, if I'm in a hurry again, you can just refuse me and I'll understand you, really" he reached out and took her hand, standing up and dropping to his knee in front of her.

"Hyun Ari, you are my every breath, your love makes me a better man, bringing out the best I can offer you. I am irrevocably, madly and helplessly in love with you" he took a deep breath and held it , looking at her watery eyes.

"Ari, marry me?" Namjoon shot out with a sigh and held his breath as she stared at him in disbelief. Arie felt like she was going to pass out, her ears were ringing, her vision blurred with excitement. He was proposing to her a second time, but this time it was different, he was doing it consciously, not under the influence of arousal.

"Baby?" Namjoon squeezed her fingers lightly and she shook her head out of her thoughts. She could have sworn a wave of exclamations, dreamy sighs, and gasps flew around her, as if the world was waiting for her answer.

"Yes! A thousand times Yes!" Ari smiled widely and Namjoon jumped to his feet, lifting her from her seat and holding her tightly as he spun her around, kissing her wildly.

The restaurant was filled with cheers and applause. Namjoon dropped her to the ground only to deepen their kiss, not caring that everyone was looking at them right now.

"I love you, baby, I love you!" laughing happily, Namjoon was showering her face with kisses as she tried to get him to stop, blushing shyly at all the attention they were both getting.

"Namjoon, for God's sake, people are watching us!" she laughed and Namjoon cupped her face, pecking her lips again. "Let them watch!" he growled. "I love you, Ari!" he screamed. "I love this woman!" Namjoon shouted even louder, getting an approving laugh in return.

"Wait, I was going to forget!" he reached down and opened the box. Ari's eyes widened in surprise. "Namjoon, that's not my ring!?" she looked at him and he nodded, avoiding her gaze.

"I know, honey, but when you gave me back the last one… I threw it away, it was associated with a lot of pain and I don't want to start our marriage like this" he murmured and she lifted his face kissing him.

"I love you, Namjoon," Ari breathed into his lips and Namjoon rested his forehead against hers. "This time, I'll make sure you get to the altar, baby, and never have an iota of desire to leave me again!" he turned and took and placed the ring on her hand, raising it to his lips.

"We're getting married next week!" Namjoon announced, pulling her chair to sit down. "What, why?" Ari blinked startled and Namjoon chuckled, returning to his seat and taking her hand.

"Because I've waited long enough, besides, I don't want you to have time to change your mind!" Namjoon snapped flatly and she looked at him like he was crazy. "Namjoon…" she tried to protest but he shook his head.

"I'm adamant, we'll hire all the wedding planners in town if we have to, it doesn't matter what it costs, you deserve only the best and you'll get it" he leaned down and kissed her hand.

"I don't want you to worry about anything, baby, leave it to me and just enjoy the feeling, take Mae, choose the most beautiful dress, look at yourself, I'll take care of the rest!" Namjoon grinned at her, his squints could be seen from miles away, and the love pouring from his eyes literally washed over her.

"You know you're acting idiotic and crazy, right?" Ari asked laughing and Namjoon nodded. "I know, but I don't care, I can't wait to call you Mrs. Kim and love you for the rest of my life!" Namjoon replied happily and Ari shook her head smiling.

The waiter approached their table, handing them a bottle of champagne, greetings from the restaurant, and Namjoon thanked him, assuring him that the wedding and dinner would be held here, to which the waiter reacted as if he had been complimented by a king.

"Do you mind, honey?" he asked and she shook her head. "There, we now have a restaurant!" Namjoon clapped his hands and Ari burst out laughing, blushing at her fiance's childish enthusiasm.

The two spent the rest of the evening sharing plans and ideas for the wedding. Ari was flying on a pink cloud, showered with Namjoon's attention and the staff, excited that their wedding would be at their restaurant, circling around them like doves around crumbs.

Even the manager came to greet them in person. Namjoon assured him that no expense would be spared as long as his fiancée was happy and the older man's eyes lit up with pleasure.

Ari watched as Namjoon spread his happiness around, scooping, complimenting, laughing, never once letting go of her hand or forgetting to introduce her to anyone who approached them to congratulate them on their engagement.

"That's what happiness is!" she thought as she sheepishly listened as Namjoon praised her to an elderly couple who came to greet them before they left the restaurant.