19.

October 14, 2019

"Where is?" Namjoon looked at Ari questioningly. "Which where?" he asked incomprehendingly and she raised her hand, pointing to the spot above the bed where Binna's portrait used to be, and now there was some painting of a boat in the ocean.

Namjoon smiled and backhugged her , moving her hair to kiss her neck. "I've had her cleaned and refreshed and then we'll put her in Izeul's room" he replied. He was really pleased that she didn't like the possibility that he had thrown away the picture of his late wife.

"Why would you put her there, she belongs here" Ari asked curiously, glancing back at him. Namjoon looked at the picture of the boat and then back at Ari and smiled. "Binna is Izeul's mother and I will always love her but now you are Bangtan's mistress, baby." Ari lowered her eyebrows.

"Bangtan?" she raised an eyebrow curiously. "In time you will understand. There are many things you don't know about me" he sighed and buried his face in her neck. "Namjoon?" he hummed back, nibbling gently on her ear.

"What are you trying to do?" Ari asked and he lifted his head, looking down at her. "Meaning?" he asked and she turned in his arms looking at him nervously. "All this, all this lovey dovey game, the portrait of your wife, Mistress of Bangtan, whatever it is…" she bit her lip before continuing. "It's all kind of…" Namjoon closed her lips with a kiss.

"Everything in its time, baby. For starters, let's just enjoy this between us?" Namjoon pecked her lips again and pressed her down, running his hands down her back. "What about Izeul? How will she take all this if we decide to have a relationship? I don't want her to think I want to take her mother's place” Ari muttered sulkily.

"If we decide to have a relationship? Baby, we already have a relationship" Namjoon smirked and pushed her to the bed. "But…" she stumbled and Namjoon caught her, lifting her into his arms. "There's no buts, there's wes, baby!" Namjoon whispered again moving to her ear to place a soft kiss.

"Namjoon, Izeul is going to wake up soon and I have to…" he cut her off again, falling on the bed with her. "So we have to be quick" he growled and bit her shoulder. His hands slid up, lifting the hem of her denim skirt.

 His hands slid up, lifting the hem of her denim skirt