61

March 20, 2021

"I'm ready" Ari picked up her bag and keys, and looked expectantly at Namjoon, who was frozen open mouthed looking at her and drooling like a kid. "Namjoon?" she tilted her head slightly, trying to hold back her laughter.

They had spoken in the morning after the night they had spent together. Their first such conversation, as two adults deciding what is best for them.

Ari was far from forgiving him, but after talking to him and then discussing it with Mae, she had decided to give him one last chance anyway, with the stipulation that if he screwed up again, she would leave with the twins.

Namjoon was so desperate to get them back that he was willing to agree to absolutely anything. Even if she had asked for his life, he wouldn't have thought twice before giving her his gun again.

Deciding to take it slow, the two went on their second date, or at least they were supposed to, but Namjoon was so carried away, checking her up and down, it was like a movie character on pause.

"Namjoon!" she nudged him with a finger and he blinked against her, squealing like the twins when they're hungry. "What?" he asked and she raised an eyebrow. "Shall we go?" Ari smiled, but he had gone back to counting her.

"I know we've been together for a long time, but shit! Every time I see you like this…" Namjoon pointed at her, moving his finger up and down. "You turn me on like it's our first date!" he growled and she blushed, biting her lip.

"Can't we skip dinner and go straight to dessert?" he asked, bringing her significantly closer and wrapping an arm around her waist. Pinning her to the wall, he rested his other hand on the wall next to her head and leaned against her neck.

His tongue slid down to the crook of her shoulder and Ari let out a low moan, placing her hands on his chest. "I want you, baby, naked, moaning and wet under me as I fuck you until we both forget our names…" Namjoon breathed against the wet trail of his tongue and Ari closed her eyes, shivering slightly.

"You know how to make a woman feel wanted…" Ari smirked and felt his smile against her skin, his teeth biting her earlobe, drawing another moan of pleasure. "Only when it comes to you, my love, I really don't care at all how other women feel!" he cooed, sliding his hand down her thigh and lifting the hem of her dress.

"What a romantic!" she cooed and he smirked. "Nothing I'm thinking about right now is romantic, love!" Namjoon growled and pressed her hips against his, proving to her how much of an arousing effect she had on him.

He cupped her ass under her dress, his tongue darting along herjaw line and towards her lips. "Namjoon….I'm hungry…" Ari muttered, but her body had a mind of its own, her hips brushed against his and Namjoon growled, biting her bottom lip before sliding his tongue into her mouth, totally destroying her lipstick.

"Me too, baby!" Namjoon whispered seductively against her lips and she felt her stomach tighten and turn. "Where are the children?" he asked as his fingers found their way under her underwear.

"At Mae's, she and Jin will watch them until tomorrow…" she squirmed as his hand slid into her underwear and his fingers teased her clit. "You're so wet, love, am I to blame?" Namjoon lifted his head and looked at her hungrily.

"Are we alone, love?" he asked again as if he hadn't heard that Mae and Jin would be watching the twins. "Namjoon…" she squirmed breathlessly, Namjoon continuing to tease her, pulling the coat off her shoulders.

"Fuck the reservation!" Namjoon grunted and scooped her up walking towards the bedroom, kissing her wildly on the way, his fingers finding the zipper and unbuttoning her dress.