14.

September 19, 2019

"Don't you dare!" Namjoon looked sharply over his shoulder and gritted his teeth, clenching his fists. "Hyung…" Seokjin narrowed his eyes and Namjoon fell silent.

"I forbid you to approach her, Namjoon!" Seokjin hissed as the two of them watched Ari and Izeul walk in their little private park, laughing hand in hand.

"Don't be silly!" Namjoon growled, his eyes fixed on Ari. The way she leaned down and kissed his daughter on the forehead, her smile when Izeul returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Ever since Binna died, you scare me sometimes, Namjoon" Seokjin sighed and Namjoon gave him a quizzical look. "But what you're doing right now is even scarier" he added looking Namjoon straight in the eyes.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Namjoon asked lowly and followed Taehyung and Hoseok as they joined Izeul and Ari. He ground his teeth as Hoseok hugged Ari from behind and kissed her on the cheek.

"We want you to get on with your life, not turn into a woman-obsessed beast!" Seokjin pouted. "Look at you, you're ready to kill Hobi!" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"I understand you feel guilty, to some extent and we are to blame for that, because we were the ones who made you feel like you failed" Jin put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but that's not what we wanted for you, Namjoon" he sighed and left him staring at the group in the park.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow as Ari laid down on Hoseok's chest, smiling at him. He pulled a strand of her hair, then bent down and picked Izeul up. Ari rubbed her nose against hers and his daughter giggled.

The three looked like an example of the perfect family. Jealousy consumed him again and he punched the door frame. She refused to look at him, avoided him, but let some idiot kiss her, and now she was snuggling up to one of his best friends like they were in love!

"She's not like you, Binna!" Namjoon sighed, breathing heavily. His mind was fighting his burning jealousy, his heart was racing, but he wasn't sure anymore if it was because of the guilt of the promise still unfulfilled or because of the nascent need to possess the woman who had managed to ignite his blood.

September 20, 2019

Ari clung to Jeon in terror as the roller coaster plummeted downward. "Lord!" her breath caught in the oncoming air. "Look at me!" she looked at him, his eyes shining with pleasure and arousal.

She swallowed nervously. He was trying and she was really enjoying herself, but something seemed to be missing. Something in the way he looked at her, in his touch, in the kisses he stole at every opportunity.

Jeon squeezed her hand and she forced a smile at him. This was wrong, this whole game, trying to make her forget Namjoon by using this man's feelings.

He couldn't even make her heart flutter. While just thinking about Kim Namjoon made her tingle and wet herself. But she had to try, she had no choice.

Later that evening, the two of them sat in her small apartment and talked. Jeon was easy to talk to, he listened patiently as she told him stories about her childhood.

"Where did you go again?" Jeon's voice brought her back to reality. She hadn't noticed at all that she wasn't talking anymore. "I'm sorry" she smiled wryly.

"I'm not a little kid, Ari, Mae told me about your ex." Ari snorted, sighing in exasperation. "I'm not like him, honey" he took her hands in his and kissed them gently.

"I'll wait and make you happy, I promise" he smiled and leaned down, locking their lips.

September 21, 2019

"Do you have to leave, dad?" Izeul cooed petulantly and Namjoon put his bag down, crouching at her level. "I'll be back soon, princess, and in the meantime, be obedient, okay?" she nodded sullenly and hugged him tightly.

Namjoon held her tight, but his eyes were on Ari, who was patiently waiting a few feet away, avoiding his gaze. "It's time, Namjoon" Yoongi called from the door and he let go of his daughter, standing up.

"I'll be back soon, princess." Namjoon smirked arrogantly as his eyes met Ari's, who widened as she realized his words weren't directed at his daughter at all.

Her heart raced again, his eyes locked on hers and she gasped at the unspoken promises. This time she lost control, the red flushed her face and neck and her breathing quickened.

His eyes darkened and Namjoon smirked. "Go get ready for the walk, princess, and when I come back we will go together" he said softly to Izeul and she obediently ran up the stairs.

When he heard the door to the nursery close, Namjoon walked over to Ari, standing so close to her that they were breathing each other's air.

"Tell me, Miss Hyun? Does your body burn when he touches you?" Namjoon whispered softly and his hand slid her thigh and up, wrapping around her waist.

She gasped as he squeezed her so hard it almost took her breath away. "Do you tremble in his arms as you tremble in mine?" his lips almost touching hers.

"Does it make you wet like it does for me, Miss Hyun?" she blinked startled. "From where…" her voice broke and he laughed coldly. "Break up with him before I come back or he'll be gone" Namjoon pecked her lips lightly and she moaned closing her eyes.

His warmth disappeared and she opened her eyes wide. Her body shook and chills ran down her spine.

Namjoon sat back in the back seat, getting comfortable, smirking as if he had accomplished something great.

"You're not going to give up, are you?" Yoongi asked giving him a sideways glance. "No" Namjoon shook his head curtly, still smirking. "Why are you doing this, what do you want from her?" Yoongi asked again and Namjoon looked at him like he was going to tell him a top secret.

“Everything, I want everything” Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Everything?" Yoongi repeated sarcastically and Namjoon nodded, crossing his arms over his chest. “That woman, she's mine” Namjoon stated and Yoongi narrowed his eyes, trying to ignore the arrogantly possessive note in his friend's voice.

"Jin won't allow it" Yoongi reminded him and Namjoon looked at him with a small smile. "You don't understand, hyung, it doesn't matter what you think. Hyun Ari has been mine since before I met her" he dropped his head and closed his eyes.

“I don't know why or what is supposed to happen or what will come out of this” he looked at Yoongi again. "But I know, little Miss Hyun belongs to me" Namjoon finished in a confident voice.

"You do realize you sound crazy right now, right?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded. "It's complicated, Yoongi, and I'm not sure how or if I can explain it." he sighed. "I love Binna, I always will, but Ari...she drives me crazy." Namjoon admitted and Yoongi gasped in surprise.

Namjoon smirked. He knew he could trust any of the Bangtan but Yoongi, he was different, he didn't judge, he didn't blame, he just listened and shared an opinion, maybe some advice.

"I've been dreaming about Binna a lot lately, we're talking, I even thought I was going crazy, because I could really hear her voice" Namjoon smiled sadly. "I miss her, I love her like when she was alive, she is the mother of my child." Namjoon paused, staring out the car window.

“Ari isn't Binna, Namjoon” Yoongi mumbled and Namjoon looked at him nodding. "I know, Binna was calm, level-headed, and Miss Hyun, she's like a mountain fire that burns me from the inside." Namjoon smiled again.

"At first I just wanted to use her to fulfill my wife's last wish. I still can't figure out why Binna is pushing me into the arms of another woman. But the closer I got, the more she began to affect me." Namjoon lowered his eyebrows.

"I'm willing to go to extremes to own her!" Namjoon ground his teeth and Yoongi made a face. "Seokjin is right, you really are obsessed with her, aren't you?" Namjoon looked at him thoughtfully.