57.

"Ari was right, the smuts are in the same graveyard!" Taehyung burst into the office and Seokjin glared at him. "There is good security, but nothing serious" he sat back heavily on the sofa and sighed.

"Okay, gather the people, we're leaving now!" Arie stood up and Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok stared at her. "Where are you going?!" Jin asked startled and she looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"With you, of course!" she exclaimed indignantly, looking at them in confusion. "We can't take you!" Yoongi growled and stood up. “But…” she gritted her teeth when Seokjin cut her off. "I'm sorry, baby, but in this state, you're only going to get in our way" Seokjin pointed out the obvious and Ari looked down at her stomach, pouting.

"Okay" she sighed resignedly. "But make sure you all get home safe, including Namjoon!" Seokjin smiled and followed Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung. "I promise!" he waved to her and she was left alone.

Four hours later, Ari was pacing nervously down the hall, ignoring the pain in her lower back and stomach and jumping at every noise on the other side of the front door.

Her heart skipped a beat when the door opened and Namjoon, followed by Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi entered. Her eyes filled with tears and she threw herself onto his neck, sobbing in relief.

Pulling back slightly, she examined him carefully. "You're hurt, come on…" the words caught in her throat, the sound of a slap tore through the silence and Ari was thrown back hard, hitting her back against the table in the middle of the hall, before falling flat on her stomach to the marble floor.

A sharp pain ripped through her stomach and the babies protested, but she ignored them, clutching her cheek and looking up at Namjoon in shock.

"Are you freaking out, Namjoon?" Seokjin yelled and tried to stop him as he walked towards her, glaring at her with so much hatred that she sobbed in horror. "Don't interfere, hyung!" Namjoon crouched down in front of Ari, cupping her cheeks and squeezing her as she let out a painful sigh.

"Tell me, BABY, since when exactly have you been cheating on me?" he asked, hearing startled gasps and exclamations behind him. "Wasn't it enough for you that you killed my wife, and a whore like you had to come and ruin our lives?" continued to accuse Namjoon as Ari's eyes widened more and more with each of his accusations.

"Um, since when have you been working for Kang Hyo?" he cocked his head maliciously. "Since when, bitch?" Namjoon yelled and punched her again, sending her near the stairs. Her head hit the edge of the bottom step and Ari let out a painful grunt, looking up at him again.

"Namjoon, what the hell, are you talking about! She's carrying your kids!" Hoseok screamed and tried to grab him and stop him. Namjoon stood up pushing him away, he reached into his pocket and handed him the photos Hyo had shown him.

Hoseok looked at them in disbelief, then looked at Ari and turned to Seokjin, handing him the photos. "The whore is carrying Kang's children, not mine!" Namjoon growled, glaring at her venomously. Ari didn't answer, the pain was getting too much, her body was shaking, her head was pounding and she was trying to make sense of and swallow every insult and accusation of Namjoon.

Hoseok stared at the pictures in amazement, his eyes widening and he tried to grab Namjoon again as he stepped towards Ari again. "Did you enjoy it? Huh?" Namjoon leaned over her.

"You're lucky I'm not in the habit of killing women, but when those bastards come out of you, I'm going to kill all three of you, and then I'll take pictures and show them to your lover and Lisa when I catch them!" Namjoon roared at her.

"L-Lover? Bastards?" Ari tried to stand up, but a sharp pain shot through her, sending her back to the ground. Namjoon just watched her struggle. "You…" she gritted her teeth and looked down at her feet.

Namjoon followed her gaze. A huge pool of liquid mixed with blood formed between her legs and she stared at it in horror. "The twins…" her body jolted again as a new pain concentrated in the middle of her abdomen.

"Looks like I won't be waiting long, bastards will be lucky if they're stillborn!" Namjoon sneered icily and jumped over her like she was a street cat, heading for their bedroom.

Arie desperately looked at Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi who were standing there shocked at what just happened. "Jin….The babies…" he blinked in confusion, not knowing what to do.
Hoseok was the one to react. "Seokjin, take her to the hospital, now!" he yelled and was next to her in two steps. "It's gonna be alright, I'll show him…" Hoseok whispered in her ear and that was all she heard before she passed out.

"Dammit, move Seokjin!" Hoseok growled, picking her up in his arms. "Hobi, Namjoon…" Yoongi started uncertainly, glaring at Ari who was hanging lifelessly in Hoseok's arms.

"Get out of here!" Hoseok roared and started for the door with Ari walking between the two of them but stopped in the doorway and turned to look at Namjoon who was watching him blankly from the second floor landing.

"Pray your kids survive and she forgives you, Namjoon" Hoseok shook his head and Namjoon raised an eyebrow, giving him a murderous look. "Photos are a montage, you idiot!" Hoseok yelled. "And you've caught yourself like a true novice!" he finished and hopped out.

Namjoon froze in shock. His eyes settled on the photos that Hoseok had thrown on the ground. Despite his wounds, he ran down and picked them up, examining them carefully.

In several places, the blurred pixels and overlay, mismatch in poses and backgrounds were clearly visible. His hands shook and he fell to his knees, still staring at the fake photos.

“What… What did I….” he looked up at Seokjin and Yoongi. "How…" his gaze returned to the photos again and tears fell, wetting the mounts. "How did I believe…" his voice trailed off and he closed his eyes, realizing what he had done, overcome by his anger and jealousy.

“Man..” Yoongi sighed and crouched down next to him, also looking at the pictures. “You really screwed up this time, bro” he shook his head and Namjoon looked at him in disbelief.

"Get up!" Seokjin's sharp voice made him grit his teeth. "Get up, take a shower, we'll bandage you up and we're going to the hospital" Jin ordered. "And pray your woman and children are well!" he growled, glaring at him accusingly.

"How will I look at her, hyung?" Namjoon muttered, not moving, holding the photos that had caused his anger and jealousy. "You'll be lucky if you ever see her or your kids!" Seokjin replied coldly, feeling guilty that even he had momentarily believed the lie.

"What?!" Namjoon jerked his head up and jumped to his feet. "She wouldn't…" Yoongi was the one who cut him off. "I would!" he shot out and Namjoon felt himself choke.