40.

December 22,2019

"Arry, look, look!" Izeul had enthusiastically stuck her face to the window of the plane, perched on Ari's lap

"Arry, look, look!" Izeul had enthusiastically stuck her face to the window of the plane, perched on Ari's lap. Namjoon laughed watching his two most favorite women in the world.

The three had decided to spend the Christmas holidays in a warm place. It was Namjoon's idea who wanted to distract Ari, thinking that she needed some peace and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of Seoul and heavy security.

Now, the three accompanied by Mrs. Jiang and only three guards assigned to Izeul were traveling to Hawaii. Ari was no less enthusiastic than Izeul and Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off her beaming face.

"Princess, more careful!" he moved and sat next to Ari who was just holding Izeul tightly. The little one almost hit the ground, screaming and pointing at several birds that the plane flew past.

"Why don't you see what Mrs. Jiang is doing?" Namjoon asked her and Izeul jumped off Ari's lap, walking to the other end of the jet, chattering happily.

"I can't wait for us to arrive and have you all to myself!" Namjoon whispered in her ear and she looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Why, who are you sharing me with now?" she joked and Namjoon looked at Izeul, happily bouncing around.

"Seriously? Jealous of your daughter?" Ari laughed and Namjoon shrugged. "I'm jealous of you from the air, honey, but this fight I can't win" he bent down and picked her up, sitting in her place and placing her on his lap.

"And what are you going to do when it's two or three?" Ari asked, bringing her knees up to his chest and leaning into his strong arm. "I will cover my head with ashes and hide in the basement, crying uncontrollably!" Namjoon growled, biting her shoulder and making animal noises.

"You won't!" Ari laughed and Namjoon shook his head. "No, I don't, and I can't wait to find out how much more beautiful you will be while carrying our child" he smiled and she tilted her head slightly.

"Is this a challenge?" Ari asked. "Yes, damn it!" Namjoon nodded, his eyes glinting lustfully as his hand slid down her back and low on her waist, tugging at the waistband of her jeans.

"Are you thinking about anything but sex??" Ari joked quietly, making sure Izeul couldn't hear them. "Yes, but not around you." Namjoon smirked and she looked at him in surprise. "And what do you think about, when you're not around me?" Ari teased, and Namjoon thought, pursing his lips and closing one eye.

"When will you agree to marry me" he replied after a few seconds and Arie laughed, slapping his chest. "So, if you're not thinking about how to fuck me, you're wondering how to put a wedding ring on my finger?" Ari asked playfully and Namjoon nodded quickly. "And how can I get you pregnant!" he growled again, burying his face in her chest, snorting against the curve of it.

"Namjoon, you know how I feel about marriage and children" Ari sighed and Namjoon lightly pressed her thigh. "I know, honey, I'm not pressuring you, I'm just telling you that one day, whether you like it or not, you're going to be Mrs. Kim and start a huge family!" Namjoon stated firmly and Ari's eyes widened in surprise.

"How huge exactly?" Ari asked doubtfully but was interrupted by Izeul. "Me too, me too!" she raised her hands and Ari rolled into Namjoon's lap, dropping her legs to the sides of his knees to pick her up.

"Damn, baby..." Namjoon moaned as her ass rubbed against his lap and his cock jabbed her thigh. "Namjoon, for God's sake!" Ari hissed lowly, looking reproachfully over her shoulder.

"I can't control it, baby, it's not up to me!" he growled and dropped his head back, closing his eyes, his hands sliding up her hips and squeezing her tightly.

"Two or three more, my love, and maybe more if you want." Namjoon whispered seductively in her ear and she felt sweet shivers run down her spine. "And I'm going to enjoy every second of the process" his enticing whisper made her shudder and she bit her lip, suppressing a moan.

"I've rented the biggest villa I could find, and our bedroom is far enough away from Izeul's, that I can hear these sounds without having to muffle them, baby!" Namjoon growled and Ari unconsciously threw her head back and slightly to the side.

"Babe, shame on you, you're holding our daughter on your knees" Namjoon moaned into her ear, and Ari gritted her teeth in delight and her racing heart as Namjoon called Izeul "their" daughter.

"You're really a devil, Kim Namjoon!" Ari apologized helplessly and Namjoon chuckled, kissing her neck softly. His arms wrapped around her and Izeul and he adjusted himself to hold them both in his lap. Ari stifled another moan as his still aroused cock rubbed against her ass.

Ari gasped at the sight of the huge villa, it was almost as big as the mansion and Namjoon hadn't been kidding at all when he said their bedroom was far from Izeul's.

Sunset made the cottage even more romantic, with its thatched roof, huge stone columns that led to a large porch protected by wooden balustrades, on which there was a wicker swing, a table with sofas around it, and a huge double door.

And all this, sprinkled with many exotic blooming flowers that surrounded the villa with an incredible aroma that teased the senses and invited you to take a deep breath and enjoy it with closed eyes and stopped heart.

Namjoon put down their carry-on bags, giving a few orders to Mrs. Jiang and the guards. He stood behind her and hugged her, lacing his fingers over her stomach. "Do you like her?" he asked gently and Ari nodded, still surveying the magnificence with an astonished gaze.

"It's gorgeous, honey!" Ari whispered adoringly and Namjoon smirked. "Good because for the next two weeks, I plan to spend pampering you, Izeul too" he gently caressed her stomach, kissed her neck and taking their luggage, pushed her towards the entrance.

Entering the villa, they were greeted at the entrance by an elderly couple who introduced themselves as the caretakers who would also take care of the villa and their needs. Ari was flying high in happiness, Izeul was running around them looking at everything, asking countless questions and making them smile with affection.

"Imagine how nice it will be to come back here when our child is born" Namjoon whispered in her ear and she looked at him, biting her lip. "Are you trying to seduce me, Mister Kim?" Ari asked and Namjoon smirked arrogantly.

"Definitely, Miss Hyun!" Namjoon growled and she blinked, her eyes darkening with lust and she motioned for him to show her where the bedroom was. "Let's get to work on this, Mr. Kim!" Ari moaned back and Namjoon literally dragged her behind him.

Their bedroom was at the far end of the cottage. A huge room, with a king-size bed in the middle, behind which was a sofa, with several armchairs and a table. In front of him was what looked like a huge tub, more like a pool.

Two wicker doors with a mesh curtain led to their private terrace, overlooking the beach, and another opposite the sofa, to a huge, marble bathroom. To the sides of the bathroom, there was a wardrobe room.

"A private pool, that'll be interesting..." Namjoon gave her a meaningful look and Ari giggled. "You're a perverted lecher, Kim Namjoon!" he shrugged. "Maybe, but you like it, baby" Ari blushed all over and looked away pretending to enjoy the sight and Namjoon burst out laughing.

"You're adorable when you're blushing, my love, but I don't remember you being so shy when you tied my hands to the bed last night and then rode me until we both nearly passed out!" she looked at him in horror, opening her mouth to say something, but Izeul's screams cut her off.

"Saved by my other most beloved woman, I'm blessed with so much love!" Namjoon laughed jokingly and crouched down, scooping Izeul into his arms and lifting her high into the air.

"Daddy, I have a huge red parrot in the room!" Izeul chirped happily as Namjoon released her. "Really?" Namjoon pretended to be surprised and she looked at him, nodding vigorously.

"Ari, come let me show you!" she squealed, grabbing Ari's hand and pulling her outside as Namjoon watched them with crossed arms and a big smile. "You're going to be a great mother, honey" he mumbled, realizing that Ari was actually already raising his daughter.