66.

6 months later.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim, you have a beautiful, healthy and..." the doctor looked back in surprise as a loud baby cry was heard from behind the doors he had just exited. "...strong boy" he finished with a laugh and Namjoon smirked.

"How is my wife, doctor?" Namjoon asked and this time the doctor smirked. "Mrs. Kim is excellent, she didn't even need a full anesthetic. Your wife is a strong woman, but for God's sake, please, if you are going to have more children, wait at least 3 years, I feel like cutting and sewing her all the time!" the doctor joked and Namjoon grinned, shrugging.

"I can't promise, doctor, you've seen my wife…" he winked at him and the doctor burst out laughing, walking away and muttering something about youth, love and spring.

"Congratulations, Daddy!" Namjoon turned to the boys who surrounded him, patting him on the back, hugging him, or shaking his hand. "Mr. Kim?" Namjoon turned around and a nurse handed him the small baby.

"Aww, he's adorable!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I want to see!" Izeul rose on her toes, tugging at his jacket. "I….dad, I…" Areum was staggering towards him.

Narun was just following his twin. Namjoon crouched down, allowing his siblings to see their new family member.

"Izeul, Areum, Narun, this is Aaron" he introduced and gently pushed the robe away from his son's face. Aaron's huge eyes looked curiously at the crowd that had surrounded him, swooning hungrily.

"At least one looks like you!" Hoseok laughed and Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Just him?" Namjoon asked and laughed looking proudly at his children. "Fortunately, only he, even Izeul looks more like Ari than you!" Seokjin burst out laughing.

"That makes me beautiful because mommy is the most beautiful woman, right dad?" Izeul puffed out her chest proudly and Namjoon nodded, pinching her cheek. "Damn right, princess!" he smiled and she blushed shyly, melting his heart.

"I'll take him for a while Mr. Kim, your wife will be in the room soon and she can't wait to see you and the kids" laughed the nurse who was still waiting patiently. Namjoon carefully handed Aaron to her and she took him  away, his gaze following.

"Shall we wait outside Ari's room?" Seokjin suggested and Namjoon nodded, grabbing Areum and Narun's hands, helping them keep their balance. The twins had walked a few months ago, but Areum was still a little unsure, and Narun, true to himself, had first learned to run, then walk, and was constantly running away somewhere.

"Come on, baby" Seokjin offered his hand to Mae who took it with a smile and slowly stood up. They had married two months ago and Mae was currently five weeks pregnant.

Namjoon looked over his shoulder and smiled, winking at Mae. She blushed in embarrassment and buried her face in her husband's neck. The group noisily walked down the corridor, attracting attention.

The nurses looked over Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook hungrily, smiling sweetly at Namjoon and Seokjin, and teasing the twins and Izeul.

Frequent visits to the hospital had won them friends and the Bangtans were known and inevitably greeted. Mrs. Jiang and Tori walked smilingly behind the proud father, his children and his friends.

Soon Ari was sitting up on the bed in her room, Aaron in her arms, the twins and Izeul at her feet, her husband on one side of her and the rest of the family on the other. Everyone cheerfully commented and joked about how there was no drama this time around baby Kim's birth, praising Ari's courage to even have a family with Bangtan's hot-tempered devil.

Namjoon looked lovingly at his wife who was laughing with his friends. "It's all coming together perfectly, isn't it Binna?" he thought, feeling the warmth of happiness that invariably accompanied these moments.