31.

November 26, 2019

"Sorry, I don't think I heard right? You want what?" Ari rose slightly from her seat, gripping the arms of the chair tightly and looking at Namjoon in astonishment. "Sweetheart, it was going to happen sooner or later. It better be now, it's going to…" Ari cut him off, raising a hand in front of his face.

"I don't want to know!" Ari growled and stood up, resting her hands on his desk and leaning forward, her face red with anger. Namjoon could barely contain his laughter, he wanted to hug and kiss her so much that his hands itched, but he had to stay calm.

"My love, just calm down and listen to me" he stood up and walked around the desk forcing her to sit down again and crouched between her knees placing his hands on her hips.

"No, Namjoon" she shook her head and her eyes filled with tears. "You don't understand, I'm not going to check my child over to some stranger who doesn't know how to take care of her, when I'm…" Namjoon jerked up and cupped her face, kissing her wildly and passionately.

Ari blinked in surprise and placed her hands on his, pulling away slightly. "What, the hell, are you doing, why do you always act like this when I'm mad at you, how can…" Namjoon kissed her again and Ari just sighed, letting herself be lifted from the chair and placed on the desk as Namjoon continued to take over her mouth , leaving her weak and breathless.

No matter how hard she tried, this man's magnetism always won her over. She had been sticking to her plan for a few days now and my god Namjoon was sweeter than caramel chocolate.

Taking her on dates, making her breakfast in bed, giving her flowers, watching romantic movies while cuddling her in bed, a kiss here and there. In general, he pampered her in every possible way.

And, to her amazement, she fell more and more in love with him, not sure if it was even possible, but it was. He spent every free second taking care of her, telling her how much he loved her, or taking them out for walks whenever Izeul wanted. He was holding her hand, a dream boyfriend at all.

"Ari, honey, you are the most amazing woman to ever exist and I am beyond happy that you accept Izeul as your daughter but if we want her to have siblings we need to find her a nanny" Namjoon pulled away slightly and the eyes of Ari widened, realizing what Namjoon was telling her.

"I…I…I didn't mean to…I'm sorry…it just slipped out of my mouth and…" Namjoon laughed at her flushed face and pecked her lips softly, looking at her with loving eyes.

"It's okay, baby, Izeul is your daughter just as much as mine. Neither me, nor Binna, could have chosen a better example of a mother's love than you" she looked down guiltily and Namjoon smiled hugging her and stroking her back soothingly.

"Problem is…" she looked up at him sharply, taking a deep breath. "That I'm selfish and want you mainly for myself!" he growled and she shook her head, rolling her eyes.

"Look, honey, we really need to find another nanny and, before we leave, so you have time to beat the crap out of her and model her however you see fit" Namjoon sighed and leaned down, kissing her jawline seductively.

"Yes...leave...where?" Ari moaned absentmindedly, closing her eyes and tossing her head back as his tongue trailed down her neck and down her collarbone.

"I miss you so much in bed, baby, why don't you just come back to me and let me make you scream?" Namjoon whispered in her ear, changing the subject.