25.

November 13, 2019

After last night's fiasco, everyone but Ari and Izeul were still asleep, and it was almost noon. Ari yawned, smilingly looking after Izeul who was trying to catch some snowflakes.

Arie wanted to talk to Namjoon, she was worried that after her jealousy flared up last night, he wouldn't be in trouble with this Park family.

She was still weirded out by the mob thing. Last night she found out exactly what Yoongi meant when he told her that Namjoon was strong and respected, that he was scary, but she was also starting to realize that it was all real and that he was in danger 24/7.

Ari looked around the park and the security guards who were walking around checking everything. The only thing they didn't pay attention to was the two of them.

"Sweetie, let's go inside it's time for lunch" Ari called and Izeul looked at her sullenly. "A little more, please?" she cooed thinly and Ari smiled,  shaking her head. "Come on, we don't want you to catch a cold and not be able to go for a walk tomorrow, do we?" she asked and Izeul shook her head sadly and the two entered the house hand in hand.

Jimin was sitting with a cup of tea in the kitchen and smiled at them as they entered. "What is the weather outside?" he asked, pinching Izeul's cheeks, who immediately climbed onto his lap and he hugged her to keep her from falling.

"Cold but nice, it's snowing" Ari smiled. She went about her lunch but suddenly stopped and turned to Jimin who looked at her curiously handing his phone to Izeul who wanted to watch animations. "Is everything alright?" he asked and she nodded uncertainly.

“Jimin…” he raised an eyebrow. "Last night I…" she bit her lip, unsure if it was even appropriate to ask. "You're going to get in trouble with these Park just because I lost my temper?" Ari asked in a breath and looked down guiltily, wringing her hands in her lap.

Jimin laughed. "No, I don't think so. Lisa has been trying to get Namjoon for years. She claims she loves him, but it's more of a power struggle." he shook his head and Ari breathed a sigh of relief.

"Honestly, we were all worried about how your performance last night would go." She looked at him in surprise. "But Namjoon was sure you'd make it" he grinned and she blushed shyly.

"And what happened between you and Lisa isn't something they haven't seen. But it usually lasts a lot longer." he laughed. "It's usually Lisa who wins, this time she had misjudged her opponent." he shrugged in satisfaction.

"You doubted it?" Arie gasped in shock and Jimin grinned at Namjoon, who leaned down, kissed Izeul on the forehead, then hugged and pecked Arie's lips. "Morning, baby," he rubbed his nose against her neck and reached for a cup to pour himself some coffee.

“I missed you in bed this morning” Namjoon whispered in her ear as he pressed her against the counter, pouring coffee behind her. "Izeul woke up early and..." he kissed her. "Did you sleep at all, we got back late last night, you could have left Izeul with the maid" he looked at her worriedly.

"I'm fine and we have practice" she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him. "Not today, I want you to rest." Namjoon shook his head. “Besides, I have a meeting in an hour and I have to go out” he put the coffee cup down and turned to Jimin.

"You, Yoongi, and Taehyung are coming with me, so make sure you wait for me by the car." Jimin nodded and released Izeul to follow the order. "Princess, you will take care of Ari, won't you?" Namjoon turned and crouched down, taking Izeul in his arms.

"Are you going to be late?" Ari asked, making faces at Izeul who was giggling, burying her face in Namjoon's neck. "I'm sorry, honey, but I have no idea when we'll be home at all." he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Namjoon, are you okay, you seem kind of….worried?" he let go of Izeul, who began to whimper and squirm in his arms, and hugged her, stroking her back soothingly. "Two days ago, one of our bases was attacked. There wasn't much damage, but they killed quite a few of our people" Namjoon sighed and Ari pulled back, looking at him nervously.

"What does this mean?" Ari asked and Namjoon pulled her, he sit on one of the chairs and Ari sat on his lap, facing him, resting her hands on his shoulders. “This is the third such attack” Namjoon gathered her hair over one shoulder and buried his face in the soft curls, inhaling her scent.

"And that means someone is trying to challenge Bangtan, challenge me" he looked at her placing his hands on her hips. "I don't want to leave you, but I have to see for myself what this is all about." she smiled and pecked his lips.

"Just be safe and call me." Ari whispered against his lips and Namjoon pulled her even closer, seeking a deeper kiss. "I love you baby" she smiled and bit his bottom lip. "I love you more" she replied softly and he pulled away slightly, looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Ari, you already know, I think of us as a family, for the future..." she smiled and nodded. "That's why I love you even more" she pinched his nose. "I want to know when you're ready, my love" he buried his face in her chest. "Ready for what?" Ari asked surprised but curious and Namjoon lightly kissed the curve between her breasts.

"For a real family, for marriage, for kids" Namjoon answered and Ari gasped, cupping his face to look into his eyes. “Namjoon, this is… We've been together for a while and… Izeul is still getting used to it and…” he cut her off, covering her lips with a kiss.

"Calm down, baby, I'm not going to pressure you or rush you, I'm just saying, okay?" Namjoon gave her a reassuring smile, but it didn't help at all. She shifted nervously in his lap and he sighed softly. "Honey, I have to go and you're not making it any easier..." Namjoon growled and Ari jumped up quickly, feeling his hard cock press against her thigh.

"How can you say such things to me and at the same time think about sex!" Ari accused him and Namjoon slouched slightly in the chair, laughing. "It's your fault, baby, your ass is so sexy that little Namjoon doesn't care what I'm talking about" Namjoon smirked and Ari gaped at him in amazement.

"You see, honey…" he stood up and walked towards her and she stepped back, eyeing him suspiciously. "Little Namjoon can't wait to make you a baby and big one can't wait to change your last name." he pinned her to the kitchen counter.

"You are crazy!" Ari moaned and threw her head back, letting the feel of his lips. "True, I didn't need to hear or see all that!" they both turned around startled and Ari blushed so hard that Namjoon laughed.

"Good morning to you both" Yoongi muttered and headed for the coffee, pushing them both away. "Get a room, for God's sake!" he growled and poured himself some coffee, leaving the kitchen as quickly as possible.

"With pleasure, but I'm leaving." Namjoon shook his head and kissed Ari again. "I'll call you and you get some rest because when I get home you're going to need strength" he winked at her and after another kiss he followed Yoongi outside.