39.

Desember 20, 2019

Ari wiped the sweat from her brow and resumed her starting stance. "Your posture is improving" she turned and smiled. "I have a good teacher" she winked and put her fist on a sandbag.

"That's enough for today, baby" Namjoon hugged her from behind, pinning her arms to her body, he slowly started placing light kisses on her neck.

"Mmm," she murmured, tilting her head slightly. "Shall I keep you company in the shower?" Namjoon asked, turning her towards him and leaning forward. "Why not?" Ari smirked and before he knew it, she slipped under his arm and jumped onto his back.

"Hey!" Namjoon growled and scooped her up under her knees, slinging her over his shoulder. "Savage!" Ari laughed and leaned in, kissing him.

Namjoon picked her up, she wrapped her leg around his waist and he walked towards the door, not stopping to kiss her. Her back hit the wall and she laughed. "We're not going to get very far like this" Ari murmured against his lips and Namjoon nodded humming, but still searching for her tongue.

"Namjoon…" Ari moaned and tilted her head to the side, making room for his tongue. "I'm sweaty…" she tried to stop him, he muttered again but his hands slid up her waist and went under her sports bra.

His fingers teased one of her nipples, which popped proudly and Ari moaned loudly. "You're so…delicious…" Namjoon cooed, running his tongue from her collarbone to her ear.

Namjoon jerked back, dropping her to the ground. He reached over and locked the door, turning her back to him and yanking her forward, pulling her ass up slightly.

"Be a good girl, let everyone hear who you belong to!" Namjoon growled in her ear and in one motion he removed her bottom along with her underwear.

Ari chuckled, parting her legs slightly and looking back. He leaned down a little more and pressed his lips to hers, thrusting into her. Her low, shrieking growl sank into his throat.

Namjoon stopped and remained still, sunk deep into her core as he kissed her and nibbled on her lips. Ari's hips moved slightly and he moaned, abandoning the kisses.

“What did I tell you, my love!” he growled into her ear and stood up, pulling back slightly to thrust his cock painfully deep. Ari let out a loud scream, her claws clawing at the wall.

"Louder,baby!" Namjoon commanded, thrusting hard again, feeling her walls stretch, sucking him in. "Namjoon!" Ari moaned and he smirked cockily, squeezing her hip, his hand making a loud noise against the right cheek of her ass.

“Again!” Arie pressed her forehead against the wall, moaning breathlessly as Namjoon relentlessly fucked her, increasing the speed of his thrusts with each cry and growl as his hand left a new mark on her ass or hips.

Her body tensed and Namjoon felt her pussy quiver, pressing deep into him. "That's it, baby!" he hissed, his fingers digging into her flesh as his hips slammed into hers, making wet sounds with each penetration.

"Shit!" he grunted and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back hard as his cock continued to seek release caressed by the wet velvety walls of her pussy.

"Namjoon!" Ari moaned, trying to meet his thrusts. "Almost…baby…" Namjoon growled low and she screamed, her hips shaking, her pussy tightening and sucking his cock.
"Ari!" he thrust hard, his cum pouring deep as she squirted hard.

"For God's sake, that…" Namjoon pulled back and turned her over, crouching down he pulled her bottom down and she kicked him in the sides. Namjoon pressed her against the wall and lifted one of her legs, holding it while leaning against the wall next to her.

His still aroused cock rubbed against the entrance of her folds and Ari moaned low and ran her fingers through his hair. Namjoon buried his face in her neck and penetrated deeply again, sighing raggedly.

"Stronger!" Ari cried and Namjoon growled, gritting his teeth as he rocked back and forth furiously, feeling her wetness run down his length and thighs.

Her moans filled the lounge and she tried to cling to him. Namjoon lifted her other leg as well, leaning forward while holding on to the wall. Her ass sagged comfortably, allowing him absolute access.

"Right there!" Ari screamed, leaning back slightly as the head of his cock bumped into her G-spot at the bottom of her core. "You're so wet, you could drown me, baby!" Namjoon whispered throatily, listening to the wet slapping of their bodies as her ass bounced on top of his cock.

Ari clung to his shoulders, her body tingling and another orgasm made its way down her belly, making her body burn even more. "Oh my… Namjoon!" Ari screamed, her body shaking and the sharp waves of her orgasm shooting through his cock, causing Namjoon to quicken his pace.

"More... I want more!" Ari began to plead in a thin voice, trying to press further against his cock. "Damn, you're driving me crazy, baby!" Namjoon's husky voice broke through her moans and sent shivers down her spine, all the way to her toes.

"God!" he dropped to his knees and Ari backed up against the wall and her leg, starting to bounce, riding his cock mercilessly fast. Namjoon grabbed her hips, making her rock back and forth.

"That's right, baby, fuck me!" defiantly glared at her Namjoon and she gritted her teeth, biting her lip. "That's it, baby, can you feel me?" Namjoon asked breathlessly and Ari threw her head back, screaming his name as another orgasm shot through both of them.

Her body slumped back helplessly and Namjoon caught her, pulling her close before she hit the wall. "We both need a shower now" Ari murmured into his neck and Namjoon chuckled.

"Always worth the sweat for you, babe" he pulled back slightly looking at her. "Are you okay?" he asked, tucking a few damp strands of hair behind her shoulder. "Mhmmm" she hummed and Namjoon laughed.

"Shower and dinner?" she looked at him, pouting sweetly. "Sounds like a plan to me" Ari smiled and slid off his lap slightly, rising on shaky legs. Namjoon grabbed her hand before she was fully upright and Ari looked at him with a small smile.

"I love you, Ari, you know that, right?" Namjoon asked and she nodded and leaned down to peck his lips. "I love you too, honey, more than anything" Namjoon kissed her back and without letting go of her hand, he stood up as well.

"Let's go before they come looking for us" Ari bent down and picked up her bottom, trying to pull it up straight. "I think everyone in the house knows where we are, baby, you screamed loud enough" Namjoon laughed and she looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Wasn't that what you ordered me to do?" Ari asked and Namjoon smirked. "And you are such a small, sweet and obedient creature!" he joked and Ari nodded, proud of herself.