22.

November 3, 2019

"Honey, you really shouldn't!" Namjoon growled low and swallowed loudly, slurping saliva as his eyes squinted and he forced himself to stay still.

"What shouldn't I do?" Ari asked confused, looking back between her legs, her ass rising even higher as she did the yoga dog pose, or at least that's what she thought the pose was called.

The leggings stretched dangerously over her ass and her breasts almost popped out of the neckline of her sports bra. Namjoon swallowed again, his eyes glinting lustfully as he stared at her ass and slightly parted legs.

"You're supposed to warm up, baby, and this....this is.." Namjoon was breathing heavily, his palms sweaty and he nervously wiped them on his gray sweatpants. "Am I not doing just that?" Ari blinked still looking at him, upside down.

"Something's definitely heating up..." Namjoon gritted out, watching as she first lay on her stomach, then rolled onto her back and with her shoulders pressed to the mat, she bent her knees, spread them for support, and lifted her bottom high, keeping her arms outstretched and pressed to the ground.

"Aren't you going to warm up?" Ari asked, moaning as she tried to hold the pose despite her numb thighs. "Oooh, I'm already hot, baby, I'm on fire..." Namjoon moaned and looked down at his pants, which were seriously stretching from his horny cock.

He looked around and his eyes angrily locked on the two guards who were staring at Ari without even blinking, licking themselves like hungry dogs. "Out!" Namjoon roared jealously and both men jumped out of the lounge in shock.

"Namjoon?" Ari relaxed and pushed himself up onto her elbows, blinking at him in surprise. "You..." he turned to her with twinkling eyes. His eyes settled on her still spread legs and Namjoon slowly walked towards her, removing his t-shirt.

"What are you doing Namjoon?" she swallowed her sudden drool, feeling a hot wave of arousal rise low in her stomach. His menacing approach, his angry flashing eyes, the quivering of his abs, his jangling jaw. God help her, Kim Namjoon was a sex God and he was hers!

"I told you not to!" the jealousy was still clear in his voice. "But no, you had to show them everything that belonged to me!" his deep thick voice rasped and Ari gasped, feeling the wetness between her legs soak into her underwear and leggings.

"I don't know what you mean!" Ari protested, fully aware that she was only adding to his anger, of course she knew what he was talking about even though she had no original intention of doing so. She just hadn't thought...

"So you don't know, do you, honey?" he towered over her, arms crossed, glaring at her, gritting his teeth, bare-chested, legs slightly apart, and oh my god, so turned on he couldn't do anything to hide it.

"No..." Ari gasped, looking at him with her big wet doe eyes that couldn't fool him at all. The woman at his feet was so aroused that the wet spot between her legs was visible from miles away.

Namjoon smirked. Only Hyun Ari was capable of being aroused by his anger and jealousy. How much more adorable and cute could she be?

And how much sexier? Namjoon growled and dropped to his knees between her legs, supporting himself on his hands. "You love teasing me, don't you, baby?" Namjoon asked and she nodded, licking her lips. "And then you think you're not brave?" he asked again and she shook her head, pouting slightly.

"You know I'm rather angry right now?" Ari looked down at his horny cock, then back to his eyes and nodded again. "And you know this is going to be painful?" Namjoon added and she nodded breathlessly.

Namjoon smirked. "Shout, baby, scream as loud as you want! There's no one here to hear us!" Namjoon growled and leaned down, kissing her wildly and roughly. Ari moaned and rose against him, responding wildly to his kisses. Namjoon wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her to a sitting position, removing her sports bra.