17.

October 9, 2019

Namjoon reached up and rubbed his eyes before he even opened them. The bed next to him sank slightly and he jerked up on his elbows, blinking sleepily.

Ari was sitting on the bed with her legs tucked under her in one of his white shirts that looked more like a short loose dress to him on her thin petite frame.

She had looked up thoughtfully and he followed. "She's..." Ari looked at him briefly before looking back at the portrait. "My wife" Namjoon finished and leaned back.

"She's beautiful" Ari murmured softly and tilted her head. Namjoon looked at her and lowered his eyebrows. "Do you still love her?" he sighed and looked at the portrait again. "Yes" was all Namjoon could say.

Arie stood up, but Namjoon grabbed her arm and pulled her onto him. "Where are you going?" he asked and she looked down at him. "I have to make breakfast for Izeul" Ari tried to get up but his arm wouldn't let her.

"No need, one of the servants will." he growled sullenly and she shook her head. "Izeul is my responsibility" he shook his head. "We're going to hire a nanny, I'm your responsibility now" Namjoon hissed and wrapping his arms around her waist he spun, pinning her under him.

"You want to fire me?" Ari asked in surprise and he chuckled. "My girl won't work, not even for me" before she could answer, his lips cut her off.

"What are you doing?" Ari moaned breathlessly and Namjoon lightly pecked her lips again. "What do you think?" he asked, moving his lips along her jawline and down her neck.

"Namjoon...." she tried to get out of his arms but his body was pressing her down. "Namjoon, Izeul..." she moaned and bit her lip. His teeth left their mark just below her ear.

"Okay, you can take care of her, but in a little while" Namjoon murmured, his fingers trailing up her thighs, lifting the hem of her shirt. His lips found hers again and his tongue made its way inside.

"I have to shop a shirt shop" Namjoon growled as he sat up on her hips and ripped the buttons off her shirt in one go, leaving her in just her underwear

His gaze scanned her body. The high firm breasts, the nipples of which were already hard, like the muzzles of angry foxes, the graceful curve of her waist, the flat stomach, the thin almost transparent lace underwear.

 The high firm breasts, the nipples of which were already hard, like the muzzles of angry foxes, the graceful curve of her waist, the flat stomach, the thin almost transparent lace underwear