47.

June 13, 2020

Namjoon leaned against the bathroom door and as he dried his hair, he stared at the sleeping Ari, thinking about yesterday.

Her OB had confirmed her pregnancy, she was 6 weeks gestation and everything seemed fine, except that she was too thin.

Ari was really trying, avoiding almost any kind of stress, trying to eat right, they had decided not to mention her pregnancy, well she had decided, but Namjoon had agreed even though he wanted to scream with joy.

His only concern was that Ari was feeling really bad. Remembering Binna's pregnancy compared to Ari's, the beginning was not promising at all.

Binna had thrown up too, but with each passing day, Ari spent more and more time over the toilet. Namjoon tried to be there for her all the time, but he also had to go back to work after being away for a few weeks because of the issues between them.

And apart from all that, she had two more crises, one particularly severe. Ari was worried about her pregnancy and it fueled her nightmares. Even if she was calm during the day, at night she would sometimes scream and cry and Namjoon had to calm her down for hours.

Thoughtful, he hadn't noticed that she was awake. "Back!" Ari pushed him hard and flew into the bathroom, hovering over the sink. Namjoon dropped the towel and grabbed her hair, soothingly stroking her back.

The failed attempt to throw up strained her body and she gripped the edge of the counter, lowering her head and closing her eyes. "Kim Namjoon, your child wants to kill me…” she wailed and Namjoon smirked.

"My child?" Namjoon picked her up playfully and she shot him a pointed look over her shoulder. "Okay, let it be mine" he laughed, holding his hands up in front of him.

"For God's sake…" her face contorted in disgust and she bent down again, grabbing her hair. Namjoon sighed and wrapped his arms around her, caressing her belly. Ari let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes, leaning her forehead against the mirror.

His hand gently warmed her belly, making her feel better. Ari chuckled slightly, shaking her head against the mirror. "That's nice" she mumbled and Namjoon smirked again.

"Does that help?" Namjoon asked, and she stood up, nodding and looking at him in the mirror. He walked over and hugged her from behind, continuing to caress her belly. "I'm telling you, your son is going to kill me, he didn't react like that to me" Ari smiled and leaned against his chest with a contented sigh.

"You think it's a boy?" he brushed her hair back over her shoulder and leaned down, kissing her neck. "Mhmmm" Ari moaned blissfully, tossing her head slightly to the side. "And why do you think so?" Namjoon asked again, his lips caressing the crook of her shoulder.

"One woman wouldn't do this to another" Ari purred and brought her hand back, burying it in his hair. Namjoon chuckled into her neck, looking playfully at her in the mirror without stopping to trace her neck and shoulder with kisses.

"You know we're not soon…" she sighed loudly and bit her lip, his other hand slipping under her t-shirt. "You like to steal my clothes, huh?" Namjoon teased her, cupping her firm breast.

"I like it" Ari grumbled and pressed herself against him. "Honey, if you keep it up…" his deep husky voice made her shiver and she smiled slightly, feeling his arousal press against her ass.

"Aren't pregnant women allowed to have fun?" Ari asked seductively and Namjoon smirked. "Them the most!" Namjoon growled low and turned her sharply to face him, sinking his lips into hers. Picking her up, he lifted her onto the counter and settled between her legs, removing her t-shirt.