27.

November 19, 2019

Namjoon tiredly looked around the now empty warehouse, sweat running down his face and neck

Namjoon tiredly looked around the now empty warehouse, sweat running down his face and neck. This had gone on longer than he had anticipated. To top it off, he couldn't find time to call Ari and she must be dying of worry.

He felt his ribs and grimaced, they still hurt. But at least he was moving normally now. Namjoon sighed and walked towards the exit, watching as his men carried out the last of the wooden crates.

Once they had arrived in Kaesong, everything went backwards. Some new group was trying to establish itself in the area, and naturally, since the beginning of Bangtan started from here, they had stable positions and several bases.

The new ones had tried to take over Bangtan territory, relying on the fact that Namjoon had moved their headquarters to Seoul, and they hoped that he wouldn't react.Or at least not that fast.

Kaesong was Binna's birthplace and he couldn't just abandon their bases here. He, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung had spent the last week hunting down and eliminating these idiots, and now Namjoon was collecting their loot.

However, he missed Ari terribly and he couldn't wait to go home and hug her. "We're ready, Namjoon, we're going to stop for a little rest and head back to Seoul when you say so" Yoongi reported and Namjoon nodded.

Namjoon settled into the backseat of his car and pulled out his phone. Shit, he had last dialed Ari five days ago. Not only worried, she's probably furious.

He looked at the time and hurried to dial her. She had hardly gone to bed yet, and Izeul was probably already asleep. He waited impatiently, but she didn't answer. Namjoon cursed and dialed her again and again no answer.

Third attempt, his leg began to bounce with nerves. "Come on, baby, pick up the damn phone, dammit!" he growled as he heard the no answer message again.

Two hours later, in their small house in Kaesong, after countless unanswered attempts, Namjoon was raging and cursing. "What, the hell is she doing, not picking up?!" he, growled and turned to Yoongi.

"Maybe she's sleeping?" Yoongi guessed. "Could she be with Izeul and left her phone somewhere?" was Jimin's guess, Taehyung just shrugged.

"Why don't you call Seokjin?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon cursed himself that despite his anger, he hadn't thought to dial Seokjin. "Namjoon!" the relief in Jin's voice was more than palpable.

“Hyung…” Jin cut him off. "Namjoon, you idiot, tell me you're coming home!" Seokjin roared from the other side and Namjoon lowered his eyebrows. "We're leaving in the morning, but..." Jin cut him off again. "I don't care, fend for yourself!" Seokjin growled and hung up, leaving Namjoon speechless.

"What was that?" Jimin asked and Namjoon shook his head, staring down at his phone. "I even heard him yelling at you!" Yoongi burst out laughing and Namjoon glared at him.