30.

November 21, 2019

Ari stretched and rubbed her eyes. A smile lit up her face at the memory of Namjoon's midnight visit, but she quickly remembered why he hadn't stayed.

She sighed and stood up, kicking her feet off the bed only to gasp in astonishment. On the bedside table, in a beautifully arranged tray, was breakfast.

She took the tray, moving it to the bed beside her and smiled again, finding a small note tucked under the coffee cup

She took the tray, moving it to the bed beside her and smiled again, finding a small note tucked under the coffee cup. "To the most beautiful woman! Good morning, my love!" Ari clutched the note to her chest, looking at the tray and smiling softly.

So Namjoon had decided to fight for her. "Freak!" she whispered, shaking her head. "But if you think it's going to be that easy, you're wrong, baby, it's going to take a lot more to convince me" Ari shook her head tasting the food.

Arie finished her breakfast, took a quick shower and got dressed, ready to face whatever Namjoon possibly had in store. But what she saw outside her door was something that couldn't help but melt her heart.

Izeul stood impatiently at the door, a bouquet in her hands, and when Ari opened it, she smiled happily and handed her the flowers. "Good morning, Ari, daddy and I love you!" she declaimed sweetly and Ari crouched down, taking the bouquet and hugging her. "Good morning to you too, sweetie, I love you too" Izeul giggled, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and ran away even faster.

 "Good morning to you too, sweetie, I love you too" Izeul giggled, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and ran away even faster

"Sly, you know I can't resist the little wild girl!" Ari hummed with a smile, smelling the flowers. She went back into the room and filled some water from the bath into a vase and placed the flowers inside, wondering where Namjoon had found spring flowers in the winter.

Curious as to what else awaited her, Ari headed for the kitchen again. But there she found only Hoseok. "Hey" she greeted him with a smile and he returned it with an even wider one. "Good morning, miss" Hoseok greeted and bowed to her like a princess. Ari giggled and answered him with a perfect crouch.

"Where is everyone?" Ari asked and opened the fridge, getting a bottle of water. "Hmmm, Jimin and Jungkook are working out, Seokjin and Taehyung are playing video games, Yoongi is sleeping and Namjoon is out." he thought for a moment. "Yeah that's all" he smiled and she raised an eyebrow.