50.

July 2, 2020

Ari sighed and turned to the side, looking at herself in the mirror, gently stroking her slightly rounded belly. Two hands slid over hers and she leaned back, closing her eyes.

"That's a good sign, baby, the baby is growing fast" Namjoon smiled and kissed her neck. "I know, but I look fat" Ari whimpered tearfully and Namjoon chuckled.

"You don't look fat at all, you're beautiful" Namjoon turned her to face the mirror. "Look, your eyes are brighter than ever, your face has that gentle expression that a mother only saves for her children, and your body is even more attractive to me, because it's carrying my child" he leaned down and kissed the crook of her shoulder.

"Wait here" she raised her eyebrows as he hurried out and returned only a minute later. Namjoon hugged her from behind again, grabbing her hand, he lifted it and Ari gasped in surprise.

 Namjoon hugged her from behind again, grabbing her hand, he lifted it and Ari gasped in surprise

"It's..." she looked at him with teary eyes in the mirror and Namjoon nodded, placing his chin on her shoulder. "I never found a good time" he smiled. "I proposed to you but never gave you a ring, sorry honey" she turned in his arms wrapping hers around his neck and kissed him gently.

"It's amazing, my love!" Namjoon pecked her lips and picked her up, setting her down on the counter. He crouched down and with his hands on her hips, he softly kissed her belly. "You are amazing, baby, you went through so much to get here to make me even happier" he stood up cupping her face.

"You're everything I could ever ask for in life, Hyun Ari! You're my love, my heart, my life, my moon and stars! You're my beginning and my only end, you're the air I breathe, my dreams!" " Namjoon admitted and Ari let out a sob.

"You are my soul, my day, my night, I fall asleep thinking of you and wake up only to find that I wasn't dreaming. Every day I fall more and more in love with you, baby. And as much as I thank fate and God will not be enough to repay me for being honored to have you" Namjoon wiped away her tears. "I love you, baby, you have no idea how much I love you!" Namjoon breathed into her lips and Ari sobbed even more.

"And I..." Ari began, but the words froze in her throat. Her eyes widened, her face pale, and she stared into his in horror. "N-Namjoon!" Ari cried and looked down.

A sharp pain shot through her stomach. "Baby?" Namjoon followed her gaze. Ari whimpered in pain and her head fell heavily on his shoulder. "Honey..." Namjoon watched in horror at the blood running down her thighs and legs.

"Ari ,honey?" he grabbed her by the knees and lifted her, running for the door. "Seokjin, Hoseok!" Namjoon yelled heading for the front door. Seokjin showed from the kitchen.

"The car, we're going to the hospital, now!" Namjoon screamed and Seokjin blinked in horror, his eyes following the trail of blood that followed Namjoon. "Right now, hyung!" Namjoon roared from the door and Jin ran after him.

"Ari, baby, wake up!" Namjoon carefully settled into the back seat of the car without letting Ari go. "Come on, my love!" he growled, looking helplessly at her pale face and the blood on her legs.