11.

September 17, 2019

Ari laughed, tickling Izeul, who was rolling around in the grass, kicking the air as her little hands wrestled with Ari's arms

Ari laughed, tickling Izeul, who was rolling around in the grass, kicking the air as her little hands wrestled with Ari's arms. Her gaze accidentally fell on Namjoon, who had decided to stay home for some reason.

Ever since he'd cornered her that day in the office, Ari had been uncomfortable in his presence, and he seemed determined to spend as much time as possible near her.

She tried to avoid him, and he seemed to anticipate her every move, always ending up in the corner where Ari tried to hide.

Ari put Izeul down and stood up, patting her clothes as the little one ran around the picnic blanket Arie had spread out, pretending to fly and making funny noises.

She could feel Namjoon's gaze on her and her heart pounded as she bent down to tie the knot of her cloths. "Ariii" Izeul took advantage, rolling onto her back and they both fell back to the ground.

"Little tomboy" Ari pinched her nose and Izeul giggled. "Ari, you're staying for dinner, aren't you" Izeul suddenly became serious, sitting on her lap and looking at her hopefully.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I have a date, but I promise tomorrow, okay?" Ari smiled and stood up without letting go of the sulking Izeul. "It's time to sleep, sweetie, we can paint in the afternoon" Ari winked at her and Izeul's mood immediately lifted.

Ari closed Izeul's door carefully, and headed for the kitchen to clean up after their lunch and wash up when a hand pulled her hard and a door slammed behind her.

Her back hit the door and she gave a startled gasp. "Who do you have a date with?" Namjoon's arms pinned her and he leaned down, brushing his cheek against her neck.

"Wh-What?" she took a sharp breath and moaned as his breath caressed the crook of her shoulder. "Who do you have a date with, Miss Hyun…" Namjoon repeated, his lips teasing her skin and she instantly bristled.

"I don't think it's…your business…Mr. Kim…" she put her hands on his chest and tried to push him away, her fingers digging into his broad chest and she realized her mistake as soon as she felt how his body tensed and his muscles twitched at her touch.

"I decide whether or not it's my business, Miss Hyun" Namjoon leaned down even more, grinding his hips into hers and she moaned again, louder this time. Embarrassed, Ari tried to push him away again, but it was no use, he just refused to move.

"I... decide what....I do in my... free time... Mr. Kim" she began to pant, her breasts rising rapidly against his and she could feel his body begin to wake up low on her stomach.

Namjoon growled lowly, shaking his head. Ari dug her nails into his shirt. "Is she with a man?" he asked and she closed her eyes sighing, her knees starting to give out, his breath burning her skin and Ari barely hearing what was being said to her.

Namjoon smirked. "Answer it, Miss Hyun" she took a few short, sharp breaths again. "What..?" her voice broke hoarsely and a dry lump lodged in her throat.

"Your date, is it with a man?" Namjoon repeated, one hand sliding around her neck, burying itself in her hair. He grabbed a few strands and pulled, raising his head. Her eyes widened and she looked at him uncomprehendingly.

"N-no" Ari gasped and blinked. Contentment flashed in Namjoon's eyes and he let her go, pulling away, but then changed his mind and pressed into her again. "Those sweet sounds, Miss Hyun…" he trailed his fingers down her neck and down her collarbone and between her breasts.

She moaned in shock and he chuckled. "If I find out another man heard them... I'll kill him!" Namjoon growled and before Arie could react, he pulled her, open the door and pushed her out, slamming the door in her face.

"What are you doing to me, my love" Namjoon sighed softly, resting his forehead against the closed door. "Damn it!" he sighed again and started for the bathroom, undressing on the way.

Namjoon released the cold water and dove under it, resting his hands on the wall and closing his eyes as the water cooled his aroused body.

"Why are you pushing me into another woman's arms, honey?" Namjoon asked, sighing heavily. He was trying, indeed, but think as he might, he could find no reason in his late wife's desire for him to find another woman.

Even if she was as hot as Miss Hyun, why did Namjoon hav'to grant this very last wish? Why had Binna even thought of such a thing, why didn't she think of him, of the fact that he loved her, that no one else could replace her?

"Is this some kind of punishment for letting you die?" he asked himself again and stood up to his full height, raising his face against the spray.

His body had reacted to the nanny, it had been too long since he had had a woman in his bed, but his heart sank painfully when he imagined his own wife asking him to continue living for another woman.

Still, why had he reacted this way to her one possible encounter with another? Binna wanted Ari in their lives, not him, so why was he so jealous? Why couldn't he put the thought of someone else touching something that belonged to him out of his mind? No, she didn't belong to him, he was just using her to fulfill the desire of the woman he loved!

On the other side of his bedroom door, Ari stared at the closed door, breathing heavily. Her mind was trying to process and understand what had just happened.

Fighting the urge to run, she walked back to the kitchen with her head down in thought. She had to stop this before it got too far. Kim Namjoon was her boss and no matter how much she thought, everything seemed too wrong to her.

The rest of her day was a blur. Somewhere in her own world, Ari couldn't even make attempts to listen to what was being said to her or what Izeul wanted.

A few times she and Namjoon bumped into each other again and he seemed to unintentionally touch her here and there or bump into her, straining her nerves to the limit.

As she was leaving, Ari practically ran to the waiting taxi. She and Mae met in a cafe near her apartment. Ari told her everything and her friend came to the conclusion that Namjoon was probably trying to set her up and get her into his bed.

Something Ari wasn't about to let happen. She had already gotten out of one toxic relationship, she had no intention of getting into another.