32.

November 27, 2019

Ari stretched out on her small bed and looked lovingly at the breakfast waiting for her on the nightstand. She stood up slightly, supporting herself on a hand, and smiled widely.

If she said she was happy, it would be a little, in fact she was at the height of happiness. What Namjoon had done, the way he had done it. The things he had said to her simply melted her heart and soul and still circulated in her mind, making her fly on wings of love.

"Come back to me my love, without you I'm not whole!" the words he had said to her last night before he had kissed her passionately, pressed her against the door of her room and then left, they had been etched into her heart and burned, pulling her back into his arms and to him.

Yet, here she was, alone in the nanny's little room, smiling like an oligophrenic to herself. This is not where she wanted to be, not alone! And she did, just as Izeul, pursed her lips, she got up and tiptoed towards the door.

Slinking like a cat, she entered Namjoon's bedroom, pausing for a moment, staring at his sleeping profile, the way he lay, facing the direction of her seat, arm outstretched as if he'd been searching for her in his sleep.

She smiled and climbed onto the bed, curling under his arm and pressing her back against his chest. And her heart melted again as his arm tightened around her waist and pulled her to him, his head moved and settled into the crook of her neck and he breathed an "I love you" as he drifted off to sleep.

"What are you doing to me, Kim Namjoon?" Ari smiled, stroking his hand gently. "What am I doing?" his deep still-sleepy husky voice made her jump shrill.

"I thought you were sleeping!" she exclaimed in a whisper and Namjoon pushed himself even tighter into her. "I was sleeping, but someone's ass is in the right place..." Namjoon muttered and Ari's eyes widened in surprise, feeling the hardness supporting her ass as he rubbed against her.

"Kim Namjoon!" Ari exclaimed breathlessly and tried to pull away, only to be jerked back and pinned to the mattress, arms pinned above her head, knee between her legs and the strongest morning boner she'd ever felt on her hip.

"It's too late, baby, you can't run away anymore!" Namjoon breathed into her neck, covering her. His lips left several wet kisses on her ear, jaw and neck.

"N-Namjoon.." Ari tossed her head back and closed her eyes. "Mhmmm" he murmured and tugged at her pajama bottoms with one hand, still pinning her wrists with the other. "N-no..." she moaned and her back arched, pressing her breasts against his.

"No?" he repeated, as if surprised that she was refusing him at all, but instead of letting her go, he sucked on the crook of her shoulder. "Something's missing here, don't you think, love?" he asked, his voice sending waves of fire down her spine.

"Wh-What?" unconsciously, her leg wrapped around his thigh and he took advantage, pulling her bottom down a little more. "My seal, baby, it's faded" Namjoon chuckled and sucked again, leaving another crimson mark on her neck.

His hand slipped between her legs and his fingers teased her clit. Ari let out a loud moan and snapped her eyes open, locking them into his. "Oh, did I overdo it, baby?" Namjoon asked innocently, running his fingers along her folds, teasing the entrance to her pussy. "Because you don't seem to mind..." he smirked and she bit her lip, breathing harder and harder.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?" Namjoon growled and swallowed her reply, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Ari mumbled something and Namjoon smirked against her lips. "No?" he asked and she shook her head, hissing in pleasure.

"Good girl!" Namjoon snarled and got to his knees, swung her legs to one side, bending them at the knees and pulled his boxers off just enough for his hard cock to pop out.

Ari gripped the pillow with one hand and the other sought firm support on the edge of the nightstand when Namjoon thrust in roughly, gripping her hip. "Holy shit!" Ari gasped and sighed heavily, biting her lip.

"God, you're so wet!" Namjoon picked up the pace, literally slamming into her ass, holding onto her hip, he reached out and lifted her slightly. "Shit!" he grunted and glared, watching his cock sink deep into her pussy.

"Perfect, just perfect" Namjoon moaned and looked at her, her eyes wide with pure lust and delight. Her lips slightly parted, her body quivering rapidly with each thrust of his cock into her core. Her walls sucked him hungrily, her moans filled the room and Namjoon was intoxicated by the sensation of wetness running down his balls.

"N-Namjoon!" her eyes rolled back, her teeth dug into her bottom lip, her head jerked back hard and Namjoon felt her wet pussy tighten, accompanied by the first waves of her orgasm.

"Oh yeah!" Namjoon growled and continued to thrust into her mercilessly, feeling his cock tingle and harden painfully in response to her orgasm. "God!" Ari screamed and Namjoon thrust in deep, pouring out his cum as she squirted.

"Shit, baby..." he collapsed behind her and pulled her close, wrapping his arms protectively around her body. "I love you waking me up like this" he smiled into her neck and she chuckled, breathing heavily.

Namjoon propped himself up on his elbow and turned her towards him. "Come back to me, baby?" his warm gaze pierced her and made her gasp. "Okay" Ari smiled slightly and his eyes widened, looking at her with the happiness of a child who got a Christmas gift. "Really? You're...coming back to...here? With me?" she nodded, smiling blissfully contentedly, and Namjoon pressed his lips to hers, pressing so hard that it knocked out what little air she already had.

"But on one condition" she broke the kiss pulling away slightly. "Anything you say, I'll give you whatever you want!" Namjoon nodded enthusiastically, grinning idiotically in love.

"Don't forget I can leave again, anytime!" she pursed her lips and Namjoon nodded again. "I won't, I promise, never again! God, I love you!" he growled and kissed her long again.

"Namjoon...I can't...breathe!" Ari gasped breathlessly and Namjoon pulled away slightly, laughing happily. "I'm sorry, baby, it's just..." he took a deep breath and pecked her lips again. "I love you too, but I think it's time to get up." Ari smiled and Namjoon pouted slightly.

"Don't be sulky, I have to get my things back here, then the nannies will come for the interview..." he jumped up and dragged her with him. "Go take a shower, I'll take care of everything, did you have breakfast? You found breakfast, right? We don't have time, come on baby, move that sweet ass!" Ari laughed at his enthusiasm and shook her head.

"What am I going to do with you, Kim Namjoon?" she sighed and he fell silent looking at her tenderly."Love me" Namjoon replied simply and pecked her lips again almost running for the door.

"Namjoon! Put something on, for God's sake!" Ari called after him and he stopped, turning and looking at his bare chest. "Oh, true!" he returned, pulled out a t-shirt and sports bottoms, slipping them on as he went, and turned to the door again.

"Take a shower, baby, I'll take care of everything!" Namjoon yelled from the door and Ari grinned, shaking her head. "Idiot" she sighed and went into the bathroom.