63.

October 26,2021

"Ari!" Mae was shaking her hard, patting her cheeks lightly. "Water, bring water!" she ordered the woman who worked at the bridal shop and turned back to Ari, whose head lay in her lap, unconscious.

"Come on Ari, pull yourself together!" Mae whispered desperately, wondering what to do. Jin! Still patting Ari on the cheek, she pulled out her phone. "Honey, I need help, now, and please don't bring Namjoon!" she sobbed into the phone, telling him where they were.

"Calm down, baby, you see she's fine" Seokjin was soothingly stroking his girlfriend's back as twenty minutes after her call they were at the store and now he was watching Ari recover in Taehyung's arms.

"Tae, take Ari to a hospital, there's one two streets over, Mae and I will follow you in her car" Jin ordered and stood up. "No need Jin oppa I'm fine just my blood pressure dropped that's it" Ari protested standing up.

Her head spun again and the floor threatened to smack her in the forehead. "Ohhh, easy…" she felt Taehyung's strong hands grab her and force her to sit up again. "I see how well you are, you are going to the doctor!" Seokjin growled and Ari shook her head.

Ari shook her head, trying to shake off the dizziness, rubbing her temples. "I'm really fine, oppa, I don't need to go anywhere. Just don't tell Namjoon about this incident" Ari smiled lightly.

"Accident?" Mae's voice rose nervously. "You've been unconscious for almost half an hour, Ari! In my arms, for the second time! How exactly is that an accident?" Mae sobbed in stress and Ari gave her a horrified look.

"For the second time?" Taehyung looked at her worriedly and Seokjin quizzically. "Ari, the wedding is in two days, if you're not feeling well, we need to tell Namjoon and get you to see a doctor before you pass out during the ceremony and then that devil of yours kills us all!" he growled and Ari smiled sweetly at him.

"Seokjin, I'm fine, really, there's a good chance I'll pass out during the wedding, with or without a doctor" Ari shook her head, standing up again, this time without the dizziness.

Mae also stood up, grabbed Ari's hand and angrily pulled her aside. "Tell them or I will, Ari!" she hissed in a whisper. "No, not yet, I want to… At the wedding…" Ari shook her head and Mae glared at her.

"Then slow down! You have three kids and two babysitters, Namjoon is dealing with the wedding, get some rest!" she snarled, moving her eyes to Seokjin who was watching them intently with narrowed eyes.

"I'm fine, you know it as well as I do. It's just my blood pressure playing tricks" Arie insisted, glancing over her shoulder as well, making Seokjin tense up even more.

"You have to tell them Ari, you have to take care of yourself!" Mae forced a smile in Jin and Taehyung's direction. "Not yet, I want to enjoy my wedding, dance and be merry before they occupy me like a precious mummy!" Ari also looked at them with a small smile and waved at them.

"I promise, I'll tell Namjoon after the wedding" Ari took Mae's hands and pressed them to her chest, looking at her pleadingly. "Please, Mae, I don't want Namjoon looking at me with concern at our wedding instead of love!" Ari cried and Mae sighed heavily, shaking her head.

"At least promise me you'll rest, leave the kids in the care of Mrs. Jiang and Tori, and stop freaking out over every detail of the wedding?" Ari grinned widely and nodded with a twinkle in her eye.

"I promise, just don't tell them anything, not yet at least" Mae nodded and the two hugged. "Back to your dress?" Mae suggested and Ari nodded with a smile.

The shopping continued in full force, now with the help of Seokjin and Taehyung. Ari tried to convince them that she was fine, and while neither of them really believed her, they didn't push when she almost tearfully explained that she wanted to enjoy her two days left as a bride-to-be.

The two even promised not to tell Namjoon, looking at each other. Ari knew what that meant, she would be watched over like a sheep with her two guard dogs, what a blessing!

"This one, I want this one!" Ari squealed excitedly, looking at herself in the mirror. "Holy Mother of God!" Taehyung and Mae exclaimed at the same time, looking at her blankly. "Wow, you look... WOW!" and Jin shook his head approvingly.

"I guess we'll just have to keep our eyes off you during the wedding…" Seokjin grinned, slapping Taehyung on the back of the neck because he kept drooling looking at Arie's body, perfectly enveloped by the tight dress revealing all of her seductiv...

"I guess we'll just have to keep our eyes off you during the wedding…" Seokjin grinned, slapping Taehyung on the back of the neck because he kept drooling looking at Arie's body, perfectly enveloped by the tight dress revealing all of her seductive curves.

"She's beautiful Ari, Namjoon will fall in love with her!" Mae clapped her hands and Ari blushed in embarrassment. "Stop staring you idiot, do you want Namjoon to kill you?" Seokjin growled and Taehyung just snorted in amusement, still checking her up and down.

"Ari...you happen to have a twin..." she looked at Taehyung with raised eyebrows and then burst out laughing. "Not as far as I know,Tae, sorry" Ari shook her head and Taehyung let out a disappointed sigh, tilting his head and looking at her in admiration.

"This is going to be an interesting wedding" Jin smirked standing behind Mae, his hands sliding up her waist and her leaning into him. "We'll be lucky if any of Bangtan, but me, make it out of that devil's jealousy alive" he chuckled, glancing at the still carried away Taehyung.

Ari looked at herself again in the huge mirrors, smoothing the dress over her stomach and hips. Mae and Jin were happy together and she was finally able to share her concerns about Namjoon's mafia life with her friend after Seokjin had come out to her as well.

She was finally going to marry the love of her life after what she and Namjoon had been through. Her children were growing up healthy and vibrant, Izeul was madly in love with her brother and sister, something that brought Ari true joy.

Everything was just lining up perfectly and she couldn't be happier. Looking back, Ari wouldn't change a thing, good or bad. She had seen all of Namjoon's faces, the devil, the angel, she had taken it all in, including his obsessive jealousy, that had no man outside of Bangtan, who could get close to her, without risking the blond devil feeding him bullets.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mae's voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked at her in the mirror. Ari turned and walked over to her, putting his arms around her, wrapping around Seokjin who was still hugging Mae from behind.

"Everything is just perfect" Ari smiled. "So perfect, that's it scares the crap out of me" she sighed, her eyes watering. "And for me!" Taehyung grumbled childishly and Ari let go of Seokjin and Mae to hug him too.

"You know I love you, right? I love you all!" Ari asked in a heavy voice, overcome by her emotions and sobbed into Taehyung's chest, who hugged her even tighter, looking at Mae and Seokjin in confusion.

"Oh baby, we love you too!" cried Mae too, and Ari pulled herself out of Taehyung's arms to throw herself into Mae's. The two clung to each other, crying and gushing about how much they loved and cared for each other, wiping away their tears.

"Women!" Seokjin snorted, shaking his head with a smile. "Love you too, hyung!" Taehyung roared and lunged at Jin's neck, who startled and tried to unbuckle himself from his bear grip.