Chapter 61

Jessica walked through the living room of Justin's apartment. It was luxurious. His family was far wealthier than hers. He hung her coat in the closet.

"Would you like a drink? Wine? Fruit?" A sandwich?"

She nodded.

"Have a seat. I'll be right back."

She sat on the sofa, looking around. Expensive prints of dogs and wildlife hung on the walls. His family, she recalled, owned a plantation in Georgia. She took her heels off. The thick rug was soft under her feet. She relaxed. Something hard rubbed against her back. She pulled a DVD from behind a cushion. It had a handwritten label, 'Cherry in Chains'. She turned it over. There was no more information.

Justin placed an ice bucket containing champagne and a tray with strawberries and two flutes on the coffee table. He poured champagne and handed her a flute.

"To our adventures tonight," she said. They touched glasses and sipped. It was expensive champagne. She enjoyed the exquisite tingle.

She picked up a strawberry and nibbled it. The out-of-season fruit was succulent and delicious. She ate the rest of the berry. "This berry is delicious."

He bent over and kissed her lips. His tongue slipped in her mouth and to her surprise, she kissed him back. At last he pulled away. She was a little breathless.

"You're delicious," Justin said.

She wondered what he was up to. She always had the upper hand with her boyfriends, but Justin was not under her spell. She decided to make a conquest of him. She smiled at him, her most alluring smile, but he only grinned at her.

"Would you like more strawberries?" he asked.

"Kisses." She waited.

"Kisses are a beginning."

"What's the end?"

"Passion."

She started at his directness.

"Maybe more strawberries first." She picked up a strawberry and ate it. She leaned back, languid, and the DVD poked her. She pulled it from behind her.

"What's that?" He nodded at the DVD.

"I found it under the cushion."

He took it from her and read the label. "Oh, it's Nate's DVD. My ex-roommate. His former girlfriend was rather kinky. We can watch it if you want." He'd made sure he wasn't on any of the DVDs his roommate had liked to make.

She nodded. "Are you into that kind of sex?"

"Not really. A little, sometimes. Toys. Role playing. How about you?"

"No, I don't like being bossed." She licked her lips, smiling at him. "Sometimes, I'm naughty and have to be spanked."

He stared at her. She didn't look away. He said, "Then be good, or I'll spank you hard."

She giggled. "You be good to me and I'll be better to you."