6. pictures

"of course! oh my god please do!" i say. she smiles as she nods.

"okay ill see you soon then love" she says. "bye! i love you!!" i say as she walks back to the car.

hudsen and katie wave at me and i wave back.

i went back inside and heard aria crying, oh shit i was screaming at her pretty loud.

i walk in to her room and see her sitting in her bed.

"whats wrong?" i ask as i go and sit beside her. "i-i-i wake up!" she says.

"shh, its okay. come on try to sleep" i say as i lay in her bed.

she rests her head on my chest and i hold her until she falls asleep.

soon she falls back asleep and i very carefully walk out.

i check my phone and see i have a text from quinn

quinns pov:

i walk to rafes house, with katie, hudsen, and riley behind me.

i knock on the door and a girl opens it. im assuming this is his girlfriend.

"hi! rafe told me you were coming over, your his cousins right?" she asks. "me and katie are his cousins, this is my boyfriend hudsen, and this is katies daughter riley" i say.

"oh cool" she says.

"rafes in the shower come in" she says.

we awkwardly walk in and hudsen and katie say hi to her.

we sit on the couch and she sits with us.

"do you guys want something to drink?" she asks. "um no were good thanks" hudsen says.

oh my god hurry up rafe is this so awkward.

as if on cue rafe walks in to the room.

"hey!!" he says. "hi!" katie says as she gets up and hugs him.

"hey man" hudsen says as they do some weird bro-handshake thing that guys do.

i the got up and gave him a side hug.

"hi rafe!" riley says. "sup riles! oh my god you got so tall your like up to here now!" he says as he points to how tall she got.

he gives her a hug and then sits down.

"how are you guys!?" he asks.

"were pretty good honestly" katie says. "good, good." rafe says.

"so whos your new girlfriend." i ask while looking at him. he knew i was close with kaylen so he immediately breaks eye contact and looks at the floor.

"this is anessa!" he says as she nods.

"i thought you date with kaywen?" riley asks with confusion.

rafe has told her he and kaylen broke up before but she couldn't seem to understand.

"i- no i have a new girlfriend now." he says.

i decide to make things more awkward. "i-rafe could i maybe talk to you.. in another room?" i ask. "yeah, yeah sure" he says.

he stands up and i follow him to a bedroom.

"rafe.. im not trying to be annoying but.. you know your mom, my aunt, do you think she would be happy if you broke up with the girl who loved you, and got with the one that treated her like shit.." i say.

that got him.

"i- quinn come on." he says. "but really, like seriously." i say. "i dont know" he whispers.