63. love on the brain

a/n:
@annastrand15 said kaylen and rafe were like the song "love on the brian" by rihanna and i TOTALLY agree so this chaper is ganna be semi based off of that song, the lyrics are ganna be in this font the rest will be normal. and if you wanna listen to the song i put it at the top of the chapter :)

me and rafe, plus our friends and family had been looking for her all day.

we couldn't find her and we were really freaking out.

currently, we were at home, trying to just think of what to do. the police and a bunch of wards "people" were also looking for her.

i had been sitting in the bedroom, on the phone with my dad, filling him in for the past 20ish minutes.

i looked in the mirror and wiped away my tears, trying to stop crying because i couldn't seem to stop.

i walked out to the kitchen to find rafe with a bottle of whiskey. "seriously rafe- you're daughter is missing!" i say. "i know kaylen fuck im stressed!" he yells.

"jesus christ." i say as i rub my temples. "rafe please just try and sober up i know you're trying to feel better but trust me its not ganna help." i say.

"no-no kaylen its helping im not fucken' crying- and i think we should go back out now and look ourselfs." he says.

"no-no ill go not you, you're drunk." i say. "im not drunk!" he says. "yes you are- shit go sober up im going to look for her!" i say.

And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high

"no im not going to "sober up" im going to find our daughter!" he says. "please rafe look- please stay here okay- i love you ill be back." i say as i grab my car keys.

as i walk away he grabs my wrist and pulls me back, holding me against the counter. "no-no- no im coming to- you cant do this shes my kid to!" he yells.

"i know! i know rafe but you are definitely drunk you know how i know- first off that bottle of whiskey was full and know its half empty- a-and you're eyes are like so red an-and you would never touch me like this with just one drink, okay- so just- get off me!" i say as i shove him off.

And it keeps cursing my name (cursing my name)

"fuck off kaylen just stop pissing me off! im going to find my fucking daughter!" he yells.

What you want from me? (What you want from me?)

"no rafe what the hell? what the hell do you want from me? you want me to hug you? tell you everythings ganna be okay? 'cuz i tried that but you just started drinking!" i yell.

"no just- slow down!" he says.

"please just- please have some water take a nap okay cool off." i say.

It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough

he doesn't move, just lifts up his shot glass, to drink but i yank it out of his hands. it spills on the counter but i dont care thats a problem to clean later.

"hey!" he says. i dont listen to him, as i grab the bottle of whiskey and start to walk away again.

he walks over to me and grabs ahold of me. "give it back." he says. "no rafe stop! i dont like when you're like this!" he says.

"i dont like it either, lifes not fucking fair." he says. he trys to grab the bottle out of my hands, making it slip and fall on the ground, the glass shatters everywhere and there is whiskey all over our kitchen floor and table.