12. attitude

the next morning i wake up to aria lightly slapping my face.

i open my eyes and look at her with a smile on her face.

"gwood morning momma" she smiles. "good morning baby" i smile.

"get up momma" she says. "mhm" i whisper.

she leans down and kisses my nose. "up." she whines.

i smile as i nod. "okay, okay, im up" i say as u get up.

she follows me out of the bedroom and we walk to the bathroom. i pick her up and set her on the counter.

~

we go through our morning as usual, until i decide if im up rafe needs to be up to.

"you wanna go wake up dadda?" i ask. "yeah!" she says with excitement.

"okay come on." i say as we walk to his room.

it was only 8am but i was up so it was only fair.

i lift her on to the bed and she starts jumping up and down while laughing.

rafe rolls over to look at her.

"what the heck are you doing" he groans as he brings his hands to his face.

"j-j-jump!" she says out of breath but keeps jumping anyways.

he grabs her waist and pulls her down. "stop it" he says as he starts to laugh.

i smile at the sight and go sit beside them.

rafe sits up in the bed. "why you no have shirt on?." aria asks. "i sleep without one." he says.

"i no want shirt" she says as she trys to pull her shirt off. "but you're not sleeping." rafe says. "so?" she asks.

"so, we dont walk around without shirts." he says. "why not?" she asks.

"because ari, if i go to the store without a shirt, everyones going to see my "private parts" and only you're supposed to see yours." i say.

she looks so confused.

"you'll know about this more when you're older, you're still a baby, baby" rafe says. "you say i big girl at night time" she says making us laugh.

"you're both" rafe says making her even more confused.

"how both?" she asks. "you're 3, not a kid, but not a baby." he says. "oh?" she says.

"whatever its okay, come on lets go make breakfast." rafe says as he gets out of the bed.

~

its now around 10am. i was still at rafes house and we just had pancakes that surprisingly he made.

rafe was now on the couch while me and aria were in the backyard, playing with bubbles.

"aria its almost been an hour, lets go inside now" i say. "no i play more" she says.

"you can play more with dadda im tired now." i say.

"no! you tay here!" she yells. "calm down baby, dont yell." i say.

"no go inside!" she practically screams. "aria! stop!" i say.

she looks so mad as she throws her bubbles on the floor.

"hey! aria i dont like the way you're acting pick that up please" i say.

"no! i no pick up!" she says. "yes you need to, you cant throw that, now you have no more bubbles because, you threw it and it spilled all over the grass!" i say.