35. tiktok thirst trap guy

i explained everything to topper and sarah and desperately waited for a call from rafe or the police.

topper and sarah took aria to a trampoline park while i waited for a call.

~

my phone rang and i picked up.

"hello?" i say. "hi kaylen"' rafe says.

"whats going on?" i ask. "i-im calling you from the police phone, and im ganna be in jail, call my dad and ask for money for my bail please" he says.

"bail? how much is your bail?" i ask. "baby its not yours to worry about, ask my dad to come with money" he says.

"rafe just tell me." i say. "no, just get my dad please" he says.

"okay, okay, what should i tell him?" i ask. "uh just say im in jail, need a bail, and you dont know why." he says.

"okay.." i say. "okay" he repeats.

"baby i gotta go my call time is over" he says. "okay im coming as fast as i can" i say.

"hey kaylen." he says. "hey rafe" i say waiting for him to continue.

he waits a couple seconds before speaking. "i love you" he says.

i smile to myself. "i-i love you to" i say.

the phone then hangs up.

i immediately grab my purse, and car keys and run to my car, driving to the camerons.

once i get there i knock on the door and rose opens it.

"hey?" she says. "uh hi rose, is ward here?" i ask. "yeah he's up in his office" she says. "thanks" i say as i run up to his office.

i knock on the door. "come in." i hear.

i walk in and see ward at his desk.. and on the other side anessa..

"katie, what are you doing here?" anessa says.

"well bitchessa i need to talk to mr cameron can you leave?!" i say.

"language kaylen" ward says.

"whats she even doing here?" i ask. "we were talking about how stuipd rafe is for being with you instead of me" anessa says.

"i need to talk to you. its important" i say. "talk" he says. "alone" i say.

ward sighs as he nods his head at anessa for her to leave.

she glares at me as she leaves so i smile at her.

"sit" ward says.

"im okay, but uh rafe he-hes in jail and he needs a bail he told me to ask you, i-i dont know why he is but he needs to get out" i say.

"what!?!" ward says. i nod.

"you know what. he deserves it. a littla jail time wont hurt him" he says.

"excuse me? he's your son!" i say slightly raising me voice.

"you heard me kaylen" he says. "you're so fucked up oh my god!" i say knowing i crossed the line but leaving and getting out of the house as fast as i could.

i went to the bank and took out a shit load of money.

i may not have a lot but rafe was worth every penny of it and more.

i went to the jail place and to the front desk. "hi im here for rafe cameron" i say.

"here for what? a visit?" she asks.