28. my kaylen

the next morning when i wake up, i see rafes not in bed, probably with aria.

i get up and get ready and then walk down stairs.

as expected they are both down stairs, eating waffles at the table.

"morning momma" aria smiles. "good morning" i say as i go over to her and kiss her head. it feels like ive only known her for a couple days but if shes my daughter i still want to show her some love.

"i made you waffles, they are on the table." rafe says. "oh thanks" i say as i go eat it.

i say good morning to the adorable dog that was in my living room and then ate my food at the table.

"how do you feel? remember anything?" rafe asks.

i shake my head no. "member what?" aria asks. "nothin baby" rafe says.

~

when we finish eating me and rafe do the dishes as aria plays with the puppy in the living room.

"where do these go?" i ask with a cup in my hand. "up there" he says as he points to a drawer.

"i feel like im at your house not mine" i sigh. "i know, i wish i could do something to help you i just dont know what to do" he sighs.

"it feels like im living someone elses life" i laugh. "i mean in a way you are." he jokes.

~

rafe just put aria down for her nap, i feed my puppy and took him on a walk, before i came home and decided i wanted to nap to, so i did.

~

when i woke up i felt nice and refreshed. i walked down the stairs and saw rafe sitting on the couch with the puppy.

"i barely remember last night i just remember we made up and kissed under some mistletoe, and then.. well i don't remember anything actually" i laugh as i sit beside him.

"what?" he looks at me. "kaylen its been like i dont know 5 days since then! wait you remember us kissing? what else do you remember?" he asks.

"um what do you mean?" i ask. "whats the day we started dating the first time?" he asks.

"are you silly?" i ask. "answer the question." he says.

"march 12th?" i say with confusion.

"you remember your whole life?" he asks. "why wouldn't i? you're scaring me.." i say.

"kaylen! holy fuck im so happy! your not a weirdo anymore my kaylens back!" he says as he pulling my towards him and hugs me.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" i ask as i pull away from the hug.

"fuck kay, after we kissed you got hit by a car a-and lost your memory! you didn't even know who aria was. you didn't let anyone touch you, god topper was a mess, everyone was a mess!" he says. "really?"
i ask.

"yes! i dont know what happened you dont understand how happy i am!" he says. "im comfused.. i lost my memory?" i say.

"yes! yes baby, you couldn't even make your own coffee" he says. "oh.." i say.

"i need to call your dad and and topper, god topper took it hard, kid didn't sleep for a solid 3 days." he says. "oh- shit i feel bad." i say.

"dont feel bad- no! dont take any stress please. i am not letting anything happen to you, that was serious the worst time of my life" he says.

i cup his face in my hands and lightly kiss him. "as confused as i am about that, im here now, and im with you." i say.

he smiles. "thank god." he says.

"by the way what happened here?" i ask as i point to my arm.

"oh.. um you hurt yourself, i guess you were just so frustrated you didn't even know who you were" he says.

"oh im sorry that embarrassed" i say as my cheeks turn red.

"hey you dont need to be embarrassed in front of me, even though you look really cute when you are" he says making me laugh.

"also did we name him?" i ask looking towards the dog.

"nope, thats all your choice, love" he says.

"i kinda like the same milo" i say. "milo, huh thats nice i like it." he says.

"well i think theres a new addiction to the family, milo.. he gets my last name because aria got yours" i say.

"what if i just gave you my last name and we could all share?" he says. "sounds like you need to work on that" i say jokingly.

~

rafe called topper, my dad, sarah, kelce, and whezzie and they all came over and gave me the worlds biggest hugs, even topper who claimed to hate me.

"rafe told me you didn't sleep for like 3 days, proof you love me." i laugh to myself.

"shush up no one loves you, i was just scared of losing you because then who would pay for my doordash meals" he grins.

i throw a shoe at his head. "ow!" he screams.

"topper be quiet yourself going to wake up aria!"
he says.

~

i went to bed fairly early that night and smiled when i woke up and saw rafes snapchat story.

a/n:

a/n:

srry this chapters short