20. break down

i put a flower crown on her head. "come on, daddas ganna get ready and me and you are ganna take pictures of you outside because you look so friken' adorable" i say as i hold her hand and  start to walk out.

"hey kayeln" rafe says. i turn around and look at him.

"you look really pretty" he says as he look to the floor.

"thanks?" i say as i quickly leave not wanting conversation.

me and aria make it outside. "dadda tinks you look pretty a-and i do tink to momma" she smiles. "thank you love, you look pretty to" i smile.

"tanks you" she grins.

i take a picture of her outside because i couldn't help myself.

"do you wanna come to the party now, or stay here amd watch tv while dadda gets ready?" i ask. "um.. i watch tv" she nods.

"okay come on inside" i say.

we walk inside and rafe is in a yellow shirt and pants.

"why the hell are you wearing yellow?!" i say. "is it bad?" he asks.

"well its a christmas party" i say. "fuck should i change?" he says. "its okay just leave it." i say.

"okay im ganna go now." i say as i kiss arias head and walk out.

~

im currently with topper, in the kitchen, sharing a snack, everyone was here already so the christmas party has started, and me topper were hiding from people.

sarah walked in. "hey you guys wanna go to the picture room and take pictures?" sarah asks. "yeah sure- wait you have a picture room!" i say. "yeah" she laughs.

"fair warning rafe and anessa are up there already" she says. "its alright i couldn't give a flying fuck about her." i say. "sweet" topper says as we go up the stairs.

we walk in to the picture room and see anessa and rafe sitting in there.

"okay, me and kaylen first, together, rafe you know how to use this take the picture." sarah says.

he nods as me and sarah get on to the green screen. "put my favourite filter on it" sarahs says. "okay!" rafe says.

me and sarah pose a couple times before going to look at the pictures.

"we look so good holy shit!" sarah gasps. i nod while laughing.

"take one with rafe, make her jealous." sarah whispers in my ear.

good idea.

"rafe you wanna take a picture with me?" i ask. "oh uh yeah-yeah sure." he seems shocked.

anessa glares at him as we walk up in front of the green screen.

since he's taller i stand in front of him and posed for the picture.

once its taken we go look at it. "rafe you look high!" sarah laughs. "shut up its not that bad" rafe whines.

"kaylen you weren't even smiling" anessa says. "its hotter like that she looks like she doesn't give a fuck" sarah says.

"okay take some of me and rafe" anessa says. sarah rolls her eyes as anessa drags rafe up there.

"you aren't smiling?" sarah says. "you just said it was hotter not to" she says. "yeah but you dont have a good resting face" topper says.

even rafe tried his best not to laugh. "okay what the fuck? im literally leaving you guys suck, come on rafe lets go down stairs" she says as she holds his hand.