49. quinn

she runs over and i pick her up. "give momma a hug baby" rafe says, he knew just what i needed right now.

she wraps her small arms around me and i hug her. "thank you baby" i smile at her, as i kiss my girls head.

"you're welcome momma, i like huggies" she says. "me to, my love" i say.

we walk out to rafes truck and i get aria in to her car seat before getting in to the front seat, sighing as i relax a little bit.

rafe starts to drive, and around 10 minutes in, aria falls asleep in her seat.

"im praying she will sleep the whole time" i say. "oh me too" rafe says.

"im so exited to see quinn" i say with a smile as rafe places one of his hands on my thigh, keeping the other on the wheel.

"you know what i love?" says rafe. "what?" i ask.

"that you are close with my family. my moms side to be specific." he says. "yeah" i nod with a laugh.

"im exited to see her in her dress, she refused to show me before hand" i say. "im exited for the after party" he says.

"rafe" i say while laughing. "well i mean weddings are boring so after party is exiting" i laugh. "yeah!" rafe says.

"can you stop for food? please." i say. "really? baby we just left." he says. "but my stomach hurts" i say.

"oh god okay okay fine." he says.

"how does your stomach even hurt we just ate dinner before fucken' shoupe came" he says. "well im on my period so its been hurting all day" i say.

"fuck that sucks, is it ending or did it just start? cuz it would suck ass to have it during the weeding week" he says as he brings his hand up from his thigh and rubs my stomach.

"i have like 2 or 3 days left" i say. "oh well shit i guess that sucks" he says. i shrug.

~~~

im woken up with rafe shaking me. "were here kay, get up" he says. i open my eyes and slowly sit up. "what time is it?" i mumble. "like almost 2am" he says. "mhm" i mumble.

"i texted hudsen, he is coming down to let us in" he says. "okay" i whisper.

we get out of the car, and rafe picks up aria since she is sleeping, and i get out suitcases from the trunk.

rafe keeps his hands on aria, and also drags a suitcase to the door, while i drag the other two, since we had so much stuff.

hudsen walks out in sweats and a tshirt, probably came from bed.

"hi!!" he says quietly. "hey" me and rafe says at the same time.

we both give him a hug, before we walk in.

"did we wake you?" i ask. "oh no, ive been waiting for you guys" says hudsen.

"so im assuming you guys wanna get to bed, so its the same room you always stay in, and we couldn't get aria her own room because its so busy at this house for the wedding, sorry" he says.

"no-no hayden its totally okay, shes 3 years old she can share with us" rafe says. "okay-okay good, quinn kept saying that, but i wasn't sure" he says.

"so you exited for the big day?" i ask. "very" he laughs.

"is quinn up by any chance?" i ask. "she is sleeping, but she was so excited to see you. She won't be mad if you wake her." he says.