29. new years eve

the next day i dont do much.

rafe and aria were at his house today. it was also new years eve.

i didn't really have any plan though, i would probably just stay home and drink some champagne in my bed.

my dad was supposed to leave tomorrow or the day after which i was dreading.

it was around 8pm, and i just got in to my bed, and started going on my phone when i got a call from sarah.

"hey!" she says. "hi?" i say.

"so i told my dad none of the young people are going to his new years eve party because were going to olivias party! you ready?" she asks. "who in the shit is olivia?" i ask.

"i dunno, one of rafes friends, im coming over and you're ganna be ready." she says.

"does rafe have a place for aria to stay?" i ask. "yeah with one of our cousins, they are staying home and have a 3 year old to" sarahs says. "oh okay." i say.

"hurry up and make sure you're ready,wear something hot oo like that new dress you got! i'm on my way." she says

before i can say anything she hangs up.

god damn.

i get out of my bed and go through my closet to find something to wear. i then put on my makeup and hear sarah walking up the stairs.

she walks in to my room.

"yes you look hot!" she cheers. "i look stupid my face isn't even blended yet" i say as i continue with my makeup.

"oh shush you already look hot." she says as she sits on my bed.

~

i finish getting ready and then me and sarah drive to olivias house, which is packed with people.

we walk in together and look for rafe, topper, kelce, just someone that we know.

"shit! sarah i see trever.. i like completely ghosted him!" i say.

"girl hide!" she says.

i run in to the bathroom and sigh as i sit on the counter.

i stay in there for a good 2 minutes before walking out.

as i walk out i see rafe, with a red solo cup, by him self.

"hey" he smiles. "i didn't know you were here, im happy you are though" he smiles. "sarah made me come here" i laugh.

he lean down and kisses me. "you taste like beer" i say in disgust.

he shrugs, "you want some?" he asks. i take a sip of his drink and make a gross face. "yuck" i say.

"its not even bad." he says. "but it is" i say.

he slightly laughs as he grabs my hand and we walk away from the bathrooms.

we walk over to a semi empty couch and sit on it.

"do you not want anything to drink?" he asks. i shake my head. "honestly not really, i just wanna be in my bed." i say.

"we can leave right after midnight then." he says. i nod.

i look over and see sarah and topper playing cup pong vs kelce and some girl.

i lean my head on to rafes shoulder, i was so tired i could fall asleep but i cant i was at a new years party. fuck sakes.

"im ganna go refill my cup, you ganna be good alone?" he asks. "yeah of course" i say as he walks away.