14. dead

a/n:

hey guys i've decided its ganna be December :)

i walked in to the bathroom because i needed to pee and saw a dead body laying on the floor.

"RAFE!" i scream while starting to cry, practically shaking.

"WHA- oh holy shit" he says as he walks in to the bathroom.

"i told you no motels" i say. "i-" he doesn't say anything.

"this is fuckin crazy" i say. he nods his head slowly.

"we need to leave kaylen, like now" he say. "we need to tell someone that there is a dead body in our bathroom!" i yell.

"shhh! shut the fuck up you can't yell shit like that!" he says.

"i- call topper to pick you up, ill dead with this." he says.

"what? rafe are you crazy!" i say. "no, you shouldn't be here someone is dead!" he says.

"you shouldn't be here either, shitbird!" i say.

rafes facial expression changes from shock to something weird that I don't know what he's doing.

"what!?" i ask. "i-i know that guy- he's my dads friend!" rafe says.

"what the fuck!" i yell. "im going to the front desk, come with me." he says as he grabs my hand.

we walk to the front desk. "theres a dead fucking body in our room!" rafe yells. "im sorry?" the man asks. "there is a dead body in our room you stupid shit cant you hear!" rafe yells.

"are you drunk?" the man asks.

"yes! yes, i al drunk actually, but theres still someone dead in our room!" he yells.

"what room are you in?" he asks. "595" i say.

"some drunk people claim that there is a dead body in room 595, someone go check please" he says in to his walkie-talkie.

we stand there for about two minutes before we hear some talking in his walkie-talkie.

"holy shit there a dead body in the bathroom!" someone says. The man's eyes go wide as he comes to realization that we're not lying.

"re-fund us and we are leaving." i say. "you both need to stay here for questioning, for when the cops get here" he says.

"we have a 3 year old daughter at home, we need to leave!" rafe says. "you need to wait for the police!" he says.

"can she go home at least? ill stay?" rafe says. "i guess so, one of you must stay" he says.

"no, rafe, im not leaving you here." i say. "yes you are, im going to call topper to pick you up, okay?" he says as he pulls out his phone.

"no, im staying with you." i say. "im already calling him, you dont need to be in this shit kaylen" he says.

"rafe stop it!" i say. "hey top- yeah sorry its late i know, listen can you come get kaylen from the alaibobba motel, she will explain everything, yes we are okay, no, no, yeah man hurry up. k bye." he says.

i roll my eyes as i stand there. "he'll be here soon" rafe says. "so will the cops" the man says.

"rafe seriously?" i ask. he nods. "please just dont be stupid" i say. "i won't" he says.

~

we see toppers car pull up outside. "do i have to go?" i sigh. "yes! go kaylen." he says.

he presses a kiss to my head. "go" he says.