40. swimming

kaylens pov:

its the next day, topper and sarah found out what happened but we all tried to just act normal for the sake of this trip.
i found out that yes i was sick, but no one else was going to get sick because it wasn't contagious. Whatever I had I just had. Hopefully it will go away soon.

currently we were all at the beach.

rafe was sitting in a beach chair with anessa in one beside him, sarah was laying on a beach chair trying to tan while topper was eating the snacks i packed for me and sarah.

i was sitting in the sand, close to the water with aria, we were drawing in the sand and then watching it get washed away by the water.

"momma you draw a dishy!" she smiles. "a what?" i ask. "dishy." she giggles. "a fishy lovey" i correct her as i draw a fish in the sand.

i felt gross because i was in my bathing suit and felt like there was sand up my ass but ignored it.

after awhile i just really wanted to sit down and have a drink so aria went and cuddled up with topper on his chair while i stole his drink and laid on sarahs chair with her.

i laid on my stomach and constantly lifted my head to take sips of the drink i stole from top.

i could feel rafe staring at me but i ignored it and just continued.

i had my airpods in, put the drink down, and honestly just closed my eyes.

~~~

i opened my eyes and sat up, realizing i feel asleep. "morning" sarah whispers.

i smile as i lean my head on her shoulder.

"i gotta pee." i say as i stand up. "ganna go to the bathroom" i say.

"not alone thats so not safe" rafe says making me glare at him.

"ill go with you" anessa smiles.

"id rather get kidnapped by an old man" i say.

i dont mind saying it since aria was asleep on topper chest.

" i will go" sarah says as she stands up and start walking to the bathroom.

once we are far enough away she talks. "its so weird rafes with her now he was literally crazy about you and hated her i dont know what happened" she says.

"me neither" i sigh.

we make it to the bathroom and i walk in, use the actual bathroom, wash my hands, fix my bikini that had bin digging up my ass, and then walk back out to sarah.

"an old man just hit on me" sarah says making me historically laugh.

as we walk back i decide to say something.

"i need to tell you something.." i say. "shoot" she says.

"so ive been stressing about this, but you know how we're bring bridesmaids for quinn, well i was super exited and all that but honestly i know this is super selfish of me but rafes most likely ganna bring anessa as his date and i dont wanna see her any longer then i have to, and its overall ganna be awkward with him there a-and just thinking of not doing it anymore" i say quietly.