44. throwing up

it was now the next day, we picked aria back up and were all at the house, we just swam and all took showers.

i was currently sitting on the couch with aria on my lap.

"what do you wanna do today?" i ask aria. "i wan' to get a boyfriend" she smiles. "a boyfriend?" i gasp making her laugh.

"mhm, like dada your boyfrien' i wan' one to!" she says. fiancé

"you can get a boyfriend when you're my age" i say. she pouts as she crosses her arms.

"i a baby momma that a long time" she says.

"times ganna fly by, love" i say.

rafe walks in the room and comes and sits beside us. "whats going on?" he asks as he leans his head on my shoulder.

"little miss aria wants a boyfriend" i say making him gasp at her.

"no boyfriends until you're 30" he tells her.

"no dadda that too old!" she says. "momma says when i her age" she says.

"yeah, okay when you are our age." he says.

"but i wan' one now" she pouts. "no thank you" rafe says as he kisses her cheek.

"please?" she says. "whos ganna br you're boyfriend we dont know any boys your age?" i say while laughing.

"alladin" she smiles. "oo you have good taste girl" i smile. "alladin? the guy from the princess movie?" rafe says.

"he cute dadda" aria says. "i agree with aria" i say making rafe roll his eyes.

"baby yes you can date alladin" i say. "yes!" she cheers.

"no daughter of mine will be dating a fictional character" rafe says. "dont crush her dreams!" i say.

"fine! fine you can date alladin" he says making her smile.

"but when you get a real boyfriend, you have to be like 20, okay?" rafe says. "okay" she pouts.

~~~

we all went out for dinner, and then we went to some play place that aria could play at.

once we went home rafe put aria to bed while i did packing. we were supposed to go back home tomorrow so everyone was packing all their stuff up.

we spent quite awhile packing until we decided to take a break and went for a night swim, out in the pool.

once we were all tired we took showers and got ready for bed, sleeping quite early since we had an early flight the next day.

~~~

the next morning i woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping.

i rolled over and grabbed my phone, turning it off and starting to scroll on apps.

rafe mumbles something that i cant hear. "what?" i say.

he mumbles something again and i still cant hear.

"i said good morning!" he says making me laugh. "good morning" i say.

i get out of bed and change my clothes, and throw my hair in to the messiest bun of all time, not caring how i look i just wanted to get home.

rafe gets out of bed and changes his clothes, throwing on a hat and then we both brushed our teeth.

"im ganna go make coffee can you wake up aria?" i ask. "why do i also get the hard job" he pouts. i shrug as i walk downstairs.