33. its okay

i sit down beside him and start cleaning his cuts with rubbing alcohol making him hiss out in pain.

"sorry" i whisper as i finish cleaning then.

"baby its okay" he says giving me butterflies.

"are you okay?" he asks. "fine." i nod.

i cover my mouth as i yawn. "you should get home its late." i say. "i cant say here?" he asks. i look at the floor. "no you can i just- okay come on" i say as i get up and walk to my room.

he follows me to my room. "i can sleep on the couch if you're not uh-" i interrupt him. "no its okay." i say as i get in to my bed.

he takes off his shirt and climbs in to the bed.

"im really sorry about everything these past few days." he says. i shake my head "its okay." i say.

"no but its not, you lost your mom, and had to deal with me being an ass." he says. "its okay." i say again.

"stop saying that you're making me feel bad." he says. "i don't know what to say." i say.

"maybe i should go, i don't think you're okay with me and i get it" he says as he gets up.

"no." i grab his arm. "stay?" i whisper.

he gets back in to the bed and i put the covers over him.

i sit up in the bed and he opens his arms for me so i sit on his lap straddling him and wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle my head in to the crook of his neck.

"are you okay?" i ask. "why wouldn't i be?" he says as he rubs my back.

"you just beat up barry but your face is a little busted to" i say.

"pff- come on kay ive been in worse fights that was nothing" he says. "whatever mr. i can never be hurt guy" i say as he laughs.

"uhm did you guys plan a funeral yet?" he asks. "not me, but top and my dad did" i say. he nods.

"when is it ganna be?" he asks. "honestly i dont know ive been trying to keep my mind off of it" i say. "fuck sorry" he says. "no its okay" i say.

my phone starts ringing. "god how many people call late at night" i groan as i roll off of rafe and grab my phone.

its a facetime call from quinn. "its quinn." i say in confusion.

i answer the call. "hey, you okay?" i say. "amazing! sorry did i wake you?" she asks. "no, no. im up, whats up?" i say.

"i have a question.." she says. "okay.." i say.

"will you be my bridesmaid at my wedding!?" she says. i gasp loudly "oh my fuck yes!" i say as i sit up.

"wait you're getting married?" rafe gasps as he gets in to the frame.

"yeah i finally said yes- wait you guys are in the same bed." her smile turns in to a devilish smirk.

"oh.. yeah." i say awkwardly.

"dont act all shy tell me what happened!?!" she says.

"we kissed under the mistletoe on christmas, not that much of a fun story" i say with a laugh.

she smiles. "i love that." she says.

"so ill send you a picture of the dress you need to wear on the weeding day and send me the size you will need so i can order it." she says. "okay." i nod.

"why cant i be a bridesmaid" rafe pouts.

"because. just pray hudsen will let you be his." she says.

"he fucken' better." rafe says as he gets out of the camera frame and lays his head on my stomach, hugging me.

he starts to run his hands up my shirt and lightly grabbing my breasts making me bite my lip.

"quinn i-im so happy for you send me the picture im ganna head to bed now." she says.

"okayyy good night" she says. "good night" i smile.

she kisses her camera so i kiss mine and we hang up.

"rafe!" i say while laughing. "what?" he says acting so  damn innocent.

"stop it." i say breaking out in to a smile.

he lays kisses all over my neck making me laugh.

"stop-that tickles ew!" i say.

"stop saying ew when i kiss you!" he says as he also smiles.

"its gross when its a like a fucking dog is kissing me with all its spit" i say.

"you make it seem gross" he playfully rolls his eyes. 

"it is gross!" i say. "its not even" he says.

i start to kiss (practically lick) all over his face.

when i stop i look at him. "dont you wanna wipe your face?" i tease.

"badly" he says making me burst out laughing as he wipes his face with the pillow.

i lay on top of him and lean down to properly kiss him but before i can i hear crying.

"fucking damn it." i groan as i get out of the bed.

i walk out of the bedroom but see topper walking to arias room. "i got it." he says.

"thank you!" i say as i walk back in to my room, shut the door and jump on to rafe. 

"tops got it" i smile as i get under the blanket and wrap my arms around him.

the door opens and topper walks in with aria on his hip.

"she wanted her mo- whoa rafes in the bed." he says shocked.

"hi dadda where you today?" she asks as she climbs in to the bed. "at home baby now im here" he says.

"we are talking about this in the morning." topper says as he leaves the room.

i roll off of rafe and aria lays in between us.

"go to sleep baby its like 330 in the morning" he says as he kisses her head.

she lays on top of my and i wrap my arms around her. "good night" i whisper. "nighty night" she says.

a/n:

sorry for a short chapter im on vacation so i cant update alot

anyways

love ya
byee
<33