11. good again

after me and rafr were both tired we decided to go to sleep. 

"you wanna stay in my room?" he asks hopefully.

i nod with a smile. "yeah" i whisper. he smiles as i follow him to his room.

"please tell me you changed you're sheets before i came here, i dont wanna be in the same bed you and anessa fucked in." i say.

"i did!" he says. "you better have." i say.

i walk in to his bathroom. "do you have an extra tooth brush?" i ask. "yeah, in the drawer under the sink" he says.

~

after i get ready for bed i walk back over the the bed and slowly get in to it.

rafe turns around to face me and smiles.

we just lay there like that, slowly moving closer and closer.

soon we are so close our faces are inches away.

"can i kiss you?" he whispers.

i nod my head. "please do." i whisper back.

he's quick to connect our lips, they start to move in sync.

he grabs on to my waist as out kiss gets heated quickly.

he gets on top of my as he stop kissing my mouth, and goes down my face, to my neck, then down my neck, to my chest.

i had one a tank top so a lot of my chest was exposed,   as i felt him sucking on my skin. i wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair.

he slowly removed his lips from me, after marks were left.

his shirt was already off since he sleeps with it off so he starts to pull off my tank top. i help him by lifting my arms so he can get it off.

i wasn't wearing a bra since i was ganna go to sleep so i threw an arm over my boobs, feeling kind of insecure about them.

he looks at me in confusion. "ive seen your boobs before, and they're just as beautiful as you, whats wrong?" he says.

"i-rafe i changed after i had aria." i say. "yeah they got bigger, whats bad about that?" he says. "bigger, yeah, but now they're like, not hot." i say.

"shut the hell up, if you're hot then they are to" he says making me laugh.

he grabs my arms and presses them in to the bed so that i cant hide my body.

"see, just as i thought, you're fucking gorgeous kayeln." he says. i dont say anything as i feel my cheeks heat.

"blushing huh?" he asks.

"its hot in here" i lie. "dont lie, its cute" he says as he places a wet kiss on my cheek.

"ew! rafe!" i say while laughing. "ew?" he says. i nod.

he then licks my neck making me laugh because it tickled. "you're lucky you're holding my arms because i literally was about to slap you" i say making him laugh.

he lets go of my arms and pulls on my pants. i nod, allowing him to pull them off.

"see? my body changed after birth." i sigh. "friken' barely. you're still so pretty i promise" he says making my face get even more red.

he pulls off my underwear and kisses my stomach, going lower with each kiss, i felt myself getting wetter with each kiss.

once he finally reached, i felt like i was in heaven.

he licked my clit which made me moan out his name. "rafe!" i moan as i grab his hair and pull on it.

he smirks as he kisses my entrance, slowly kisses deeper and deeper until he sticks his tongue inside of me.

he continues to give me head as i squeeze my eyes shut and play (pull) with his hair.

"rafe- i-i need to cum" i say.

he stops everything and pulls his head away. "what the fuck rafe i was so close" i say.

he grins as he looks at me "i couldn't let you cum that easy." he says making me send him my middle finger.

he shoves 2 fingers inside of me. "oh shit rafe!" i moan.

he fingers move fast inside me and everything seems perfect..

...we both hear aria crying. "fuck sakes" rafe groans. "i knew you shouldn't have stopped i would of cummed by now" i groan.

he gets off of me and runs to the bathroom to wash his hands.

i pull my underwear back on, followed with my tank top, and my sweat pants.

i saw that rafe was hard through his sweat shorts which turned me on even more but i ignored it as he went to see aria.

i gabbed my phone and saw i had a text.

trever: hey!! i was wondering if you wanted to do something tmr? :)

shit.

me: hey trever!!! idk i might be busy tmr if not then yes fs :)

i really liked trever but me and rafe were.. good again and i didn't want to ruin that.

he walked in to the room with a smiling aria on his hip.

"someone refused to go back to bed no matter how much i tried." he says as he threw her on to the bed with me.

"hi momma! i no tired" she says. "oh no." i say, knowing damn well that's a lie and she would fall asleep any second.

rafe gets in to the bed and aria sits in between us.

"you ganna sleep in my bed tonight?" rafe asks. she nods with a big smile.

"you cant do this all the time baby, you're getting big you need to learn to stay in your own bed." rafe says.

she huffs as she crosses her arms. "i-i tay in big bed all the time!" she says.

"but thats not good love, your a big girl now you should sleep by yourself." i say.

"you big girl to. you till sweep with dadda" she says.

"well- that's different baby" i say. "how different?" she asks.

rafe laughs as he kisses her head. "this is a talk for another day" he says.

"can we sweep together all the night?" she asks.

rafe looks at me and i shrug "maybe" i say with a smile.

this was rare for aria, her parents getting along and i wanted to keep it like that, i see how much she loves it when we are all together, and it confuses her when me and rafe dont get along.

she rests her head on rafes arm and i kiss her head. "goodnight" i whisper.

"good night" she whispers back.

a/n:

i honestly liked this..

all i wanted to say 😭

love ya
byee
<33