19. hair

the next morning when i woke up i stayed in my bed for a good 2 hours just on my phone.

i then realized the christmas party was tomorrow and i didn't pick out my outfit so i did that.

then i went on with my day like normal, i went grocery shopping, to the mall, and then went out for dinner by myself.

i even came home and wrapped presents for christmas.

i wanted to text rafe and ask for aria because i could use my cuddle buddy right now but i didn't.

i couldn't talk to him right now, especially not text first.

i had a pretty boring day until i just went to sleep.

~

the next day i woke up, had breakfast, and went on a walk, so i was currently sitting on a bench at a park.

i got a text from rafe.

rafe: hey can you have aria rn i have to do stuff

me: not really, its ganna be hard to get ready with her i thought you were keeping her today

rafe: please i need to do shit

me: what could be more important then your daughter?

rafe: NOTHING, i just have plans

me: cancel them :)

rafe: can i just drop her off?

me: no im not even home

rafe: where are you?

me: none of your concern

rafe: fine i'll cancel my plans 😐

me: she should be your number 1 priority so stop being bitchy

*read*

i sigh as i put my phone away and start walking home.

when i get home i sit on my couch and answer a call from sarah.

"hey!" she says. "hi" i say. "you wanna come over and get ready with me?" she says. "yeah id love to honestly. when?" i ask. "come down so we can just hang first" she says. "okay cool" i say.

"come fast, i love you, byee" she says as she hands up.

i grab my outfit, not worrying about anything else since I could use her make up and hair stuff, and shoes.

i grabbed my phone and my keys and drove to the camerons.

when i got there i opened the door and walked up to sarahs room.

i opened her bedroom door and saw her looking in her closet.

"hey! how are you its been to long" she says with a smile. "honestly not the best but i dont wanna talk about it" i say.

"oh-" she says. "how are you though?" i ask. "pretty good, its been boring but fun you know." she says. "yeah" i laugh.

"are you picking out what to wear tonight?" i ask. "yeah, what are you wearing?" she asks. i hold up my dress for her to see.

"thats so cute oh my god!" she says. "i wanna steal it." she laughs.

"you literally can ill just wear something of your we have the same body types we'll probably fit in to each others stuff" i say.

"really? like are you sure that dress is so pretty i dont wanna be rude, all my clothes are ugly you're ganna have hard time finding something" she says.