61. all mine

the next day i had made plans to meet up with the pogues with aria. they haven't seen her in a very long time but they practically raised her from when she was 0-3 so i want her to know who they are and not forget about them.

rafe obviously didn't like the idea but he knew he couldn't stop me as they had a right to see her.

we were going on the hms pogue so i dressed aria in some shorts and a white t shirt, before we got in to the car and drove to the château where everyone would be meeting.

once i got there i got her out of the car and held her in my arms as we walked to the front door.

"you wanna ring the bell baby?" i ask. she nods as she presses the button, and smiles when she hears a little "ding" coming from inside.

jj comes over and opens the door.

"sup kay- oh my goddess hi aria! you remember me?" he asks.

"hi jj!" aria grins. she reaches out her arms and he takes her from me, holding her. "i think you're even cuter then your mom" he says making her laugh.

we walk inside. "wheres john b?" i ask. "in the shower. pope and kie will be here soon too." he says. "okay." i nod.

i take a seat on the couch and watch as aria plays around with jj.

"you've gotton so big i haven't seen you in so long" jj says making aria smile with a nod.

"you ready to go on the boat, cupcake?" jj asks. she nods her head.

"i wanna go 'wimming" she says. "oh yeah we're ganna go swimming." he says.

jj takes a seat beside me, letting aria down to walk around the château.

"how was the honey moon?" jj asks. "fun." i nod.
"were did you guys go again?" jj asks."mexico" i say.

"lucky ass kooks." he says with a laugh. "dont worry jj, i promise one day ill take you in a trip with us, you just gotta get along with rafe, and bring a date so he doesn't get weirded out." i say. "deal" he laughs.

john b walks in to the room with aria in his arms. "look who i found snooping in my room." he says with a laughing aria in his arms.

"aria!" i say as john b puts her down.

"you know not to go in to other peoples stuff without asking." i say. "i know." she says. "can you say sorry?" i say.

"i sorry jom b." she says. "its all good." john b says as he gives her a high-5.

soon kiara and pope arrive, and we go out on the boat.

we were currently on the boat aria was on the verge of tears because she wanted to swim so i finally said okay.

kiara held her as we jumped in to the water. "it'z cold!" aria giggles. "it is cold!!" pope says. "very cold." i add.

"its not even that bad." jj says. "stop trying to be cold its fu-fu-fugging freezing!!" says john b.

"aria i think we should go back on the boat before we get like hypothermia." i say. "what dat?" she asks.

"makes you sick." i say. "i no wanna get sick!" she says. "good then lets get back in." i say making kiara laugh as we jump back in the boat.

~~~

we were currently at kiaras house. her parents weren't home so it didn't matter.

"momma i wan' my num num" she says. "one sec lovey." i say as i grab her granola bar.

before i can open it she stops me. "no! i do it! i big girl momma." she says. "okay okay." i laugh as i hand it to her.

the pogues start to laugh as she struggles to open it.