epilogue one (happy)

it was very crazy, but me and sarah were in labour at the same time. we were both in the hospital, our rooms were across from each other.

rafe was in my room, and topper was in sarahs. whezzie walked in between rooms.

aria was with ward and rose.

sarah was about 6 centimetres dilated, and i was about 4.

currently, i was laying in the bed, as rafe held my hand, letting me squeeze his fingers as the pain was increasing every contraction.

"fuck rafe it hurts so much i cant do this." i say as i squeeze my eyes shut.

"no come on kay, you're so strong, you can do this my love, i know you can, you're only 4 centimetres, you can get the epidural soon" he says as he rubs circles on my hand with his thumb.

whezzie walked in to our room. "kaylen you want food? toppers ordering." she says. "my doctor said no food." i frown.

~~~

"one more push kaylen you got this!" the doctor said. rafe was still holding my hand. "come on baby your so strong you can do it." he says as he pushes hair back out of my eyes.

i pushed as hard as i could, trying not to scream.

after about 10 more minutes of pushing my baby was born, a boy this time.

i heard crys and my body was limp with relief. tears spilled from my eyes as my baby was set on to my chest.

"oh-oh my god." i said as i held him.

after a couple minutes of letting me hold him they cleaned him off and did the normal stuff they needed to.

they did some check ups and told us he was healthy, thank god.

then they brung him back, and let me hold him.

"he looks like you this time." rafe says as he rubs my shoulder. i smile as i look at his little face, nodding my head.

"you can hold him baby." i say. rafe grins with a nod.

i pass him over and rafe picks him up and i swear it looks like he falls in love. "i love him so much kaylen" he says. "i know, rafe, me to" i say as i lay back on the bed.

i take a picture of him and her and smile at it.

he very slowly kisses his head and i smile watching them together.

topper and whezzie walk in, and are in awe. "can i hold him?" whezzie asks. "wheez i just got him." rafe whines.

"rafe you have forever just let me hold him." she pleads.

"okay sit down i dont want you to drop him." rafe says. "im not 5" whezzie mumbles as she takes a seat.

~~~

its been 2 weeks and aria was currently in rafes lap, holding her new baby brother.

she hasn't been very jealous which i was grateful for. she loved her little brother.

sarah and toppers baby was born the same night, they had a baby girl and they named her zia.

rafe kissed aria head, "your such a good sister, he loves you, baby." rafe told her.

arias face scrunched up as she smiled. "i love him to dadda." she said as she places a kiss on his nose.

i watched in awe. "momma how he come out your tummy?" she asks. "well we went to the doctors and they took him out." i said with a smile.

she nodded, focussing her attention back on her brother.

"he so cute." she giggles. "yeah, he is, isn't he." rafr grins.

there it was, my family was complete.

cameron_kaylen:

aria and arlo ❤️

aria and arlo ❤️