51. combined party

a/n:

heyy!! this chapter is ganna include some time skips...

the next morning i wake up and roll over in the bed, to see the sleeping rafe beside me.

he was turned away from me so i wrap an arm around his torso and nuzzle my head in to the crook of his neck.

"well good morning." he says. "you're awake?" i say. "mhm. i didn't wanna wake you because its only 8." he says as he rolls over to face me.

"we should get outta here soon, if we leave by 11 we dont have to pay for another day" i say. he nods. "later though." i say as he pulls me closer to him.

i throw a leg over him and rest my head on his arm. "we only have our party clothes." i say.

"lucky for me its just jeans and a semi fancy shirt.. and well, you're ganna look like an idiot." he says.

"i hate you." i say while laughing. "no you love me." he says. "maybe." i roll my eyes as he presses a kiss to my cheek.

"i guess we should get up." he sighs as he gets out of the bed and walks to the bathroom.

"nice butt." i say, giggling to myself.

he picks up a pillow from the bed and throws it at me before going in to the bathroom.

i get out of bed and grab my dress from last night, putting it on.

~~~

we looked like crazy people as we checked out but its okay i never had to come here again.

we went to pick up aria, but then stayed at his aunts house for awhile so we could let quinn and hayden have some alone time, since they just got married.

after awhile we got ready for the reception since it was today, i was actually very pissed off because rafe forgot to put aria down for her nap meaning she would be cranky and probably cry a lot.

we drove to the reception and when we got there we tried to just chill a little bit, and and rafe were both exhausted and aria was being very clingy, and wanted to be held the whole time.

soon aria fell asleep in rafes arms as we sat at a table. "i told you we should never skip her nap." i say.

"its okay i dont mind holding her. this way no one can force me to do shit." he says. i roll my eyes at his laziness as i sit back in my chair.

the night consisted of dancing and eating, and drinking, until we went home, to sleep.

the next day when we woke up it was time to leave, so we said bye to everyone and went home.

days later:

its been around a week and i was currently sitting on the couch with milo in my arms, aria was napping and rafe was beside me.

we were planning our bachelor and bachelorette parties when I had an idea.

"okay uhm.. i have an idea, and you're totally allowed to say no because it's a little stupid." i say. he nods, waiting for me to explain.

"so what if, instead of having two separate party trip things we just combined the bachelor and bachelorette parties and had one big party trip thing. Again, this is kind of stupid so you're totally allowed to say fuck no" i say.

"no wait i like that." he says. "you do? because you dont gotta lie I don't wanna to force you to do it." i say.

"no for real thats seens really fun." he says, i smile with a nod.