26. remember

rafes pov:

its been around another day of kayeln in the hospital and they said we could take her home today.

she still didn't remember anything but they said we should show her filmier things so we are taking her to her house and letting her look around and maybe see aria. 

i walked in to her hospital room. "ready to go home?" i ask. "i think so." she says as she sits up.

she slowly gets out of the bed and slides on her slippers.

"topper just checked you out, he's waiting in the car." i say. "okay." she nods.

we wall out of the hospital and in to the parking lot.

"that jeep over there, thats toppers car." i say as i point to it. "cool" she nods, not giving a care in the word.

we walk to the jeep and i open the door for her. "thanks" she mumbles as she gets in.

i get in to the car next and its a silent drive back to kaylens house.

topper drops us off in front of her house and he goes to my house because thats where her dad and aria had been staying.

"so this is your house." i say as i open the front door.

she looks around and smiles. "i love it." she laughs "good." i smile.

"ill show you your room so you can get changed" i say as i walk up the stairs.

she follows me to her bedroom.

"here ill let you change your clothes are.. everywhere. ill just be downstairs." i say as i walk out of the room.

i go down stairs and sigh as i sit on the couch. i didn't like this new kaylen who didn't like me, i want the old kaylen.

she walks down the stairs in a hoodie and some shorts and comes and sits beside me on the couch.

"you wanna look at your instagram? i can show you pictures maybe help you remember" i say. "worth a shot." she sighs.

i pull out my phone and go to her instagram.

"look thats me and you the night that my dad thew a christmas party" i say. "we look good." she smiles. i nod with a laugh.

"this is aria." he says. "oh my god she's beautiful. thats my kid right?" she asks. "yeah she is." i nod.

"she looks just like you." she giggles.

"this is the new dog i bought you for christmas." i nod. "where is the dog right now?" she asks.

"with your dad and aria at my house." i say. "oh." she says.

"um this is a picture of you with my cousins quinn amd katie. quinn is like one of your best friends." i say. "they're pretty" i say.

"whos this guy who keeps commenting pick up lines?" she asks. "oh thats jj. he's sorta like my enemy but he is your friend." i say.

i don't mention that hes a pogue because i would need to do way to much explaining for that.

"okay so whos this girl always commenting insults? is she my enemy?" she asks.

"well i dont know kinda. she and i kinda had a thing but she like black mailed me in to it and you never liked her." i say. "oh shit." she says.

"I must've had a lot of confidence posting all these bikini pictures" she laughs. i nod with a smile. "i love that about you" he says.

"that I posted pictures in my bikini?" she asks in confusion. "no stupid, that you had a lot of confidence." i laugh.

i turn my phone off and place it down, realizing this wasn't helping and she wasn't remembering anything.