60. 1am

its been a couple days and we were on our honey moon. we had made a decision to spend 2 days in mexico, because we didn't want to be away from aria for to long.

me and rafe were currently laying on the beach. the hot sun felt amazing after days of no rest and full of stress.

i laid on my stomach, and closed my eyes, hoping to maybe take a nap here in the sun, rafe was beside me so i knew i was fine.

"baby quinns face timing." he says as he pats my back.

we left aria with katie, quinn and hudsen because she would be with riley.

i sat up and rubbed my eyes as he answered it.

aria held the phone with the biggest cutest smile. "hi aria!" i say with a smile. "h-hi momma! hi dadda!" she smiles.

"how are you sweetheart?" rafe asks her. "i-i good." she nods. "thats good." i nod.

"we miss you baby" i say. "okay." aria says making me and rafe laugh.

"you dont miss us?" rafe asks. "i no miss you- i big girl." she says. "okay okay." rafe says making her start giggling.

"have you been being nice with everyone?" i ask. she nods her head. "i-i call you later okay- i-i go play now." she says.

"alright bye bye we'll call you later, okay? we love you" rafe says. "okay- wove you" she says as she places the phone on the floor and runs away.

quinn picks up her phone and we talk to her, asking about aria and she asks about our trip.

~

rafe_CameroN