39. deal

"the fuck did you do to her!?" rafe yells as he holds her body.

"i didn't do anything i swear!" i yell.

i only put a couple pills in there thats all.

"what did you do seriously!?" rafe says. "nothing rafe!" i say.

"fuck" he whispers as he picks her up and walks to the bedroom, to lay her on the bed.

"god seriously tell me what you did, please i'll literally do anything!" i say.

i stop to think.

"if i tell you, then you gotta do something for me." i say. "the hell do you want?!" he says.

"i want you to break up with her, and get back with me, if you dont then ill call the police and tell them that she tried to kill me and trust me honey im good with proof." i smile.

"whats wrong with you no way!" he yells. "then katies just not ganna wake up." i smile.

"jesus christ." he stops to think about his options.

"fine! fine tell me what you did to her and ill date you!" he says with frustration.

"and you have to act like you love me or else i hurt katie" i say. "okay!" he yells.

i put my hand out for him to shake which he aggressively does.

"okay what did you do!?" he yells.

"babe its just a very strong sleeping pill, she'll be up with some water on her face." i grin.

"you're such a bitch anessa!" he says angrily.

"remember our deal, you're nice to me or there are consequences." i smile.

he clenches his jaw with a nod.

he walks to the bathroom and light slaps her face with very cold water.

he does this for awhile before she wakes up and flinches. "what the fu- what happened?" she says as she sits up and wipes the water off her face.

"you just passed out, probably didn't eat enough." i say.

she looks around blankly and rubs her eyes.

i look over at rafe to tell her as i step out of the room and stand at the door to listen and make sure he does the right thing.

rafes pov:

i sit beside her on the bed and look down with a sigh.

"whats wrong?" she asks as she caresses my cheek.

fuck i love love her.

"um kay we need to talk a little bit" i say. "okay, about what?" she says sweetly as she looks me in the eyes.

"i- baby my dad just called and he really fucken' got to me, and i-i love you lots but i need to listen to him." i lie.

"what are you talking about?!" she asks.

"he-he wants me to date anessa a-and i think- i think i should." i say. "you literally yelled at him in the phone earlier saying you were a grown man and didn't need to listen to his bullshit!" she says.

"im sorry" i whisper. "rafe please dont do this right now" she mumbles.

i used to be the one begging her not to break up with me.

it breaks my heart to do this because i love her so much but its either this or i risk her getting hurt and going to jail.

i try to kiss her head but she pushes me away. "dont-dont touch me. i shouldn't have came in this stuipd trip." she says as she stands up.

"anessas ganna get to share this room with you after all" she laughs, trying not to cry.

"baby its my dad-" she interrupts me.

"no! no! you are 23 years old you dont need to listen to his every world like a fucking toddler! god you listen to him more then aria listens to us!" she says.

she grabs her phone and walks out of the room.

a tear of frustration falls but i wipe it away as i sit there and stair at the wall, regretting my designs.

anessa walks back in with a smile. "aw dont cry love" she says as she sits beside me. "fuck off!" i say.

"hey! the deal is you have to be nice to me!" she says.

i take the biggest breath of my life as i continue to stair at the walk, not having any emotion as she places a kisses on my cheek.

"come on rafey lets go out for lunch." she says as she grabs my hand and makes me follow her outside.

~~~

kaylens pov:

i walk to the bathroom to look at myself before wiping away my tears.

i walk out to the hallway and watch rafe and anessa hold hands as they walk out.

assholes

i walk to sarah and toppers room and walk in.

"hey" sarah smiles. "hi" i say, forcing a smile.

"you guys can go do whatever the hell you want i got aria" he says.

aria smiles at me and waves. "bye bye momma i with ncle sopper" she grins.

i hold out my arms so she runs over to me on the bed and hug her, giving her a kiss before walking out with sarah.

a/n:

a short chapter, sorry lmao.

also if you haven't read my latest post on the bored thingy do that and tell me who youd rather have as a face claim for the next book,

zendaya, or madison beer?

love yaa
byee
<33